SUPPORT THE ACTION IN IRAQ! RIDE YOUR BICYCLES!

> In article <[email protected]>, Garrison Hilliard
> <[email protected]> wrote:
-sloppy logic and invective-
> > we don't need their oil!

"Tim McNamara" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Actually, we do thanks to the ineptitude of U.S. energy policy over the past 50 years and
> especially the past 25 years.

-I snipped all the provocative stuff, most of which is at least controversial and by no means
clearly true as Tim or Garrison described-

US Energy policy may be called "inept" but overall it isn't as horrible as it might have been . By
proportion, we are _much more_ efficient in energy use since 1970 and our dependance on foreign oil
is _much less_ as a percentage of our energy use than 1970. The problem remains, however,
significant on both counts.

I refrained from any other (political) comment, as I think we all should here.

Tim McNamara wrote:
> >>Saddam Hussein is a straw man, and thousands of Iraqis will be killed to satisfy Paul
> >>Wolfowitz's and Donald Rumsfeld's decade-long obsession with "finishing" the first Gulf War and
> >>cleaning up what they call a "ragged ending." This travesty has support because people
> >>mistakenly think that kicking some tinpot dictator's ass will restore the international prestige
> >>of the U.S. amd will make us feel strong and safe again.
> >>
> >>The adverse consequences of this horror will last for decades. Americans abroad and at home will
> >>be less safe, not more safe, from terrorism. I am ashamed of this Administration and will do
> >>everything I can to get them out of office in November 2004.

> On 22 Mar 2003 15:11:43 GMT, [email protected] (Jon Isaacs) wrote:
> >Nicely said, sadly true.

"Iguana Bwana" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> To Jon, Tim and Americans just like you. Thank you for reaffirming my hope and faith that ALL
> American's aren't rednecks, good 'ole boys or Bubbas. You're the thinking TRUE American cousins
> with whom we the people truly stand united side by side. Well said.

I happen not to agree with you but the three of you were civil and wrote considered, albeit OT,
comments. Thanks for that. Can we go back to bicycles now?

"A Muzi" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I refrained from any other (political) comment, as I think we all should here.

As long as you ride your bike and show we nrither need nor want Arab oil!

Every bike ride is support for the actionin Iraq!

wear long under wear and turn down the thermostats. turn off the lights. turn off the TV and in
doing so turn off the **** running from george bush's mouth 24 hours a days now have you herd about
the new weight standards for CAFE? more weight as larger cars carry more people.logic logic logic.
can't argue with logic. check out the multiple passenger lanes and your lincoln naybor.

"Jkpoulos7" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Towelheads? Please show some respect for people who might be different
than
> >you.
>
> I have no respect for any animals that condone the killing of civilians,
who
> force their heathen cult on any nations they conquer, who believe in circumcision, and do not
> follow the one Christian God who with His
blessing
> will allow America to reclaim the Holy Land for Christendom. We need to
round
> up every a-rab in the US and place them in "Justice Camps" until they can
be
> relocated back to the desert wastelands they came from.

I can't attest to there being "one Christian God" but circumcision does exist; you may need to
adjust your ideas accordingly.

Cheers, Chris.

I am more inclined to just take their oil instead and sell it back to them at 4.00$ a gal. they pay
$1.50 us for 30 gals.M