sweet picture of Jan Ullrich`s baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

janastern

Jan 24, 2004
Here`s an interview with Jan(translated from German in English with the help of google language tools - with some translation-mistakes..sorry!.) and link to a sweet picture of his little daughter....

The Berlin newspaper shows Ullrich`s new luck with daughter Sarah Maria. The Ullrich family spent one mini vacation on a small winegrowing estate in the Italian Lucca (Toskana). "it gives me strength, if I have our small one around me. It is a great feeling, to hold her in my arms ", tells Jan with noticeably good mood, despite an easy cold - his daughter (8 months) has given him her cold. Ullrich comes up in its new father role fully. Proudly he says: "I had to change for Sarah Maria already a few times the diapers, there have I at all no problems also." Only heavily Jan can separate from Gaby and the their daughter. But from now on the hot preparatory phase begins on the Tour de France. "My first large test will be at the Eastermonday running in Cologne", says Ullrich. The classical race is a good place for him: Here "Ulle" won in the last year, refuelled self-assurance. T-mobile-Sportchef fray van Looy is now already inspired from his star: "at the Catalan week Jan has left behind 40 men from the field at the mountain. That was impressing."

picture-link:

1_normal.jpg

It`s my first statement in this forum and I hope, we will have some great moments together - especially in July at the Tour de France! I really admire both sportsmen: Jan and Lance and I can`t wait until the big race will start.....(I apology for some language mistakes - my English is not perfect...thank you)

jana from Germany:)

PS: I have one question: Is it possible to show a picture directly in the Forum?

Hi Jana
That sure is a sweet photo. Reminds me of when my daughter was that age, not so very long ago.

You can upload photos from your computer but I'm not sure you can post a photo from the web.

I saved the photo and include it here. You have to use the reply button to open a new window, do not use the "quick reply box", then you'll see an "attach file" button below the new window. Looking forward to more of your posts.

Jan looks much more intimidating on the bike, doesn't he? Just goes to show, it doesn't take a world class climber to tame Jan--just a little baby girl. lol

janastern said:
Here`s an interview with Jan(translated from German in English with the help of google language tools - with some translation-mistakes..sorry!.) and link to a sweet picture of his little daughter....

The Berlin newspaper shows Ullrich`s new luck with daughter Sarah Maria. The Ullrich family spent one mini vacation on a small winegrowing estate in the Italian Lucca (Toskana). "it gives me strength, if I have our small one around me. It is a great feeling, to hold her in my arms ", tells Jan with noticeably good mood, despite an easy cold - his daughter (8 months) has given him her cold. Ullrich comes up in its new father role fully. Proudly he says: "I had to change for Sarah Maria already a few times the diapers, there have I at all no problems also." Only heavily Jan can separate from Gaby and the their daughter. But from now on the hot preparatory phase begins on the Tour de France. "My first large test will be at the Eastermonday running in Cologne", says Ullrich. The classical race is a good place for him: Here "Ulle" won in the last year, refuelled self-assurance. T-mobile-Sportchef fray van Looy is now already inspired from his star: "at the Catalan week Jan has left behind 40 men from the field at the mountain. That was impressing."

picture-link:

1_normal.jpg

It`s my first statement in this forum and I hope, we will have some great moments together - especially in July at the Tour de France! I really admire both sportsmen: Jan and Lance and I can`t wait until the big race will start.....(I apology for some language mistakes - my English is not perfect...thank you)

jana from Germany:)

PS: I have one question: Is it possible to show a picture directly in the Forum?
eeeew

Status
Not open for further replies.