T30

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Leo Lockley, May 13, 2003.

  1. Leo Lockley

    Leo Lockley Guest

    Most of you know the T30 swim test. I prepared the test in Excell and it wil give you all your
    swimming times for each trainingzone type EN1, EN2, EN3, SP1, SP2 and SP3. Each swim time is
    different for each gender.

    It is prepared for 25y, 25m and 50m pools. It also convert 50m to 25m, 25m to 50m and 25y to
    50m pools.

    The T30 need to be swum for 3000m, or 30 min. Young swimmers may swim 20
    min. The treshold.Age consist of a smaller test for very young swimmer who cannot swim at least
    20min. They need to swim 5 times 100-m/y with a
    1:1 work/rest ratio.

    Because there is a lot of work involved, I am offering this test as giftware. That means that you
    pay me 5¤ the moment you like the test. Please send it in an envoloppe to

    Lockley Leo Gulden Vliesstraat 24 B 2600 Belgium

    Tags:

  2. I paid my money, but where's my spreadsheet? Rip-off!

    news:<[email protected]>...