T30 Sorry

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Leo Lockley, May 13, 2003.

  1. Leo Lockley

    Leo Lockley Guest

    I am sorry about the misunderstanding. It is like giftware, I will send you the software. Then
    you can use it. If you do not like it or if you do not want to pay, so be it. So rip off is not
    very nice.

    Leo Lockley

    Tags:

  2. So how do I get my bloody software?