That Will Put Hair On Your Chest

Nathan

Guest
Perhaps Mr Landis was unaware of an old adage "That Will Put Hair On
Your Chest" regarding some alcoholic beverages. The presence of
testosterone [which would put hair on your chest] could indicate that
one unnamed "natural flavor" used by the liquor industry might be
liquid output of horse.

/Nathan

Nathan wrote:
> Perhaps Mr Landis was unaware of an old adage "That Will Put Hair On
> Your Chest" regarding some alcoholic beverages. The presence of
> testosterone [which would put hair on your chest] could indicate that
> one unnamed "natural flavor" used by the liquor industry might be
> liquid output of horse.

Kiwis have known for years that Australian beer contains large
quantities of horse-****.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> "Stu Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Kiwis have known for years that Australian beer contains large quantities
> > of horse-****.

> Yeah, the problem is that they like it.

I've heard that they keep their good beer to themselves, but export
horse **** in cans and see what their marketers can do with it.

-bdabfh

in message <[email protected]>, Stu Fleming
('[email protected]') wrote:

> Nathan wrote:
>> Perhaps Mr Landis was unaware of an old adage "That Will Put Hair On
>> Your Chest" regarding some alcoholic beverages. The presence of
>> testosterone [which would put hair on your chest] could indicate that
>> one unnamed "natural flavor" used by the liquor industry might be
>> liquid output of horse.

> Kiwis have known for years that Australian beer contains large
> quantities of horse-****.

Horse-**** being the ingredient which makes it stronger than
American 'beer'.

Ye hypocrites! are these your pranks? To murder men and give God thanks?
Desist, for shame! Proceed no further: God won't accept your thanks for
murther
-- Robert Burns, 'Thanksgiving For a National Victory'

in 521486 20060807 101400 Simon Brooke <[email protected]> wrote:
>in message <[email protected]>, Stu Fleming
>('[email protected]') wrote:
>
>> Nathan wrote:
>>> Perhaps Mr Landis was unaware of an old adage "That Will Put Hair On
>>> Your Chest" regarding some alcoholic beverages. The presence of
>>> testosterone [which would put hair on your chest] could indicate that
>>> one unnamed "natural flavor" used by the liquor industry might be
>>> liquid output of horse.

>> Kiwis have known for years that Australian beer contains large
>> quantities of horse-****.

>Horse-**** being the ingredient which makes it stronger than
>American 'beer'.

A spoonful of h2o would do that.