The Blood Doped Bionic Man--Jan Ulrich & X-Bionic Clothes

Flyer's.Finale!

Jan 30, 2007
Now if only the 'Son of Rudy blood banking German' can find a sporting federation to issue him a 2007 race license---his many blood doping adocates can cheer him on as he chases after 'Brillo' Nike-Disovery blood doper, Ivan Basso.

Grand Tour racing is made grand by the dimensons of the medical trauma and chemo recovery care that haunts all Stage Race contenders.

Jan, Ivan, Floyd, Tyler and Lance all know blood banking well.

In cycling, the drug cheats always get unlimited chances to mock the fans.

Fortunately, cycling fans love to be mocked!

Flyer's.Finale! said:
Now if only the 'Son of Rudy blood banking German' can find a sporting federation to issue him a 2007 race license---his many blood doping adocates can cheer him on as he chases after 'Brillo' Nike-Disovery blood doper, Ivan Basso.

Grand Tour racing is made grand by the dimensons of the medical trauma and chemo recovery care that haunts all Stage Race contenders.

This is the Double Zero reporting for the Film Actor's Guild,

Flyers.finale! how do you respond to the accusations that you are not the real Flyer?

Mansmind said:
He certainly does a good impression if he's not.
No, it is bobke/hombredesubaru. Having finally lost the plot, he's found a way to release his tension. The real 'flyer' is in hospital suffering from complications of doping in his infancy.

BTW, congrats on post 666, you devil, you.

Flyer's.Finale! said:

This story (that Ulle has a new clothing sponsor) proves that all publicity is good publicity. Who had heard of this clothing range before today? And when Ulle is pictured wearing the clothing (perhaps riding off the cakes in time for his first 2007 race, or perhaps going to court to answer fraud charges) lots of people will see it for the first time too. Infamy might not get him any invites to Le Tour but it will still make him money.

Rolfrae said:
This story (that Ulle has a new clothing sponsor) proves that all publicity is good publicity. Who had heard of this clothing range before today? And when Ulle is pictured wearing the clothing (perhaps riding off the cakes in time for his first 2007 race, or perhaps going to court to answer fraud charges) lots of people will see it for the first time too. Infamy might not get him any invites to Le Tour but it will still make him money.
Good point Rolfrae, I had not heard of this brand before this thread

As I wrote in post #1:

Cycling fans enjoy being mocked and ridiculed!

None more than wolfe--a Big-Tex beer guzzling, loaded rifle toking, blood-for-oil, Haliburton-Brown & Root loving, Nike worshiping, steroid beef promoting, Lance Pharmstrong fan.

Live Wrong! Lance, Tyler and Floyd certainly do.
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/51324

Without blood doping, steroids and polypharmacy you would never know the name of the top athlete in the world.

Flyer's.Finale! said:
As I wrote in post #1:

None more than wolfe--a Big-Tex beer guzzling, loaded rifle toking, blood-for-oil, Haliburton-Brown & Root loving, Nike worshiping, steroid beef promoting, Lance Pharmstrong fan.

Without blood doping, steroids and polypharmacy you would never know the name of the top athlete in the world.
Don't live in Texas......
Scotch drinker.......
Don't own a firearm.....
Never bought a pair of Nike's in my life.....
Own share's in a organic farm that raises organic beef.....

Yes...... gotta love the Lance!!!

" Without blood doping, steroids and polypharmacy you would never know the name of the top athlete in the world. "
Thank god for that then.......

Flyer's.Finale! said:
As I wrote in post #1:

What is wrong with beer guzzling?

Flyer's.Finale! said:

No one should "toke" on a loaded rifle. That's just asking for trouble.

And I, for one, prefer wine guzzling with my steroid beef.

kennf said:
And I, for one, prefer wine guzzling with my steroid beef.
yes, I agree with you ...... a good cab with a Porterhouse,side dish of wild rice, and a Greek salad.......

In America our:

milk cows are on drugs
meat cows are on drugs
our farm fed fish is on peptide hormones
our lambs are doped
our chickens are doped
our harness race horses are doped
our TB race horses are doped
our old sick horses are doped
our Greyhoumds are doped
and: our elite athletes are doped too!
Just admit it and have another case of Jack Daniels!

Flyer's.Finale! said:
In America our:

milk cows are on drugs
meat cows are on drugs
our farm fed fish is on peptide hormones
our lambs are doped
our chickens are doped
our harness race horses are doped
our TB race horses are doped
our old sick horses are doped
our Greyhoumds are doped
and: our elite athletes are doped too!
Just admit it and have another case of Jack Daniels!
Maybe Floyd just imported and ate some nice US beef and chicken prior to the that stage. Why come up with the Jack Daniels excuse when you can blame cows and chickens.

This just put on Velonews website....... i think this proves you wrong Flyer Finality...
[size=-1]Sadly, Hamilton's last day as a pro serves as a painful reminder of just what the sport has suffered through in recent years. That day's stage was won by Roberto Heras (stripped of the 2005 Vuelta title and suspended for EPO), who knocked Floyd Landis (facing the loss of the 2006 Tour de France title on a testosterone charge) out of the leader's jersey. Finishing second that day was Santiago Perez (suspended for blood doping), who finished ahead of third-placed Francisco Mancebo (named in Operación Puerto and ejected from the 2006 Tour)[/size]
[size=-1].[/size]

Little too busy suffering through the latest marketing theme; "Team Cofidis is clean as are their track riders", to worry about Tyler (the liar) Hamilton, wolfie. Or that Roberto Heras, Tyler Hamilton, Benoit Joachim, and the Medicated Mennonite were all paid from the very same payroll system.

btw: How is your filet?--the Winstrol-V and growth hormones and antibiotics OK?

I came around a corner the other day and caught a cow and a chicken passing a joint.
They seemed startled at first but then the chicken looked at me and said "cluck you buddy" and the cow remarked mooo..ve along and resumed toking away.
The livestock here are getting bolder by the day.
When will the cow madness end.

jhuskey said:
I came around a corner the other day and caught a cow and a chicken passing a joint.
They seemed startled at first but then the chicken looked at me and said "cluck you buddy" and the cow remarked mooo..ve along and resumed toking away.
The livestock here are getting bolder by the day.
When will the cow madness end.
Are you okay man?