The Effects of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- Why Off-Road Bicycling Should be Prohibited

Originally posted by Mike Vandeman

Yes it does. Expertise in scientific method and interpreting
mountain bikers' pseudo-scientific "studies". But it takes
ZERO scientific knowledge to report on the OBVIOUS damage
done by mountain biking. Anyone can do it, as long as they
are HONEST (that rules out all mountain bikers).

All mountain bikers are dishonest. Sounds like a pretty stand-up hypothesis.

I'm going to go ahead and step out on a limb and divine that you in fact have no higher degree than a B.S. tops.

I wouldn't even be surprised if you were a high school student with the maturity of your debating skills.

Thats the joy of the internet, though. We all can try to pretend to be whatever we want.

If you'll excuse me I've got to go pick up my Congressional Medal of Honor before heading down to Cape Canaveral for my moon walk this evening.

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:01:05 GMT, Joz wrote:

> I'm going to go ahead and step out on a limb and divine
> that you in fact have no higher degree than a B.S. tops.

I'm going to go out on a limb and divine that I'm not the
only one who's putting you in my killfile. If you continue
to bite on every hook that the troll tosses to you, you
might find someday (if you ever want to post something
actually bike-related) that no one is listening. Bye!

--
-BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail
address, at least)

Originally posted by Bb

-BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail
address, at least)

1) If you want to kill file me, then go nuts. It's no skin of my nose.

2) I didn't realize you could set up a kill file without having an account

3) What attitude?

Originally posted by Joz
2) I didn't realize you could set up a kill file without having an account?

Hrm, I always forget that I'm in the minority viewing this through a forum and not a news browsing tool.

Bb - Even if I wanted to be off your kill file, I wouldn't have your email addy to do so.

Joz says:

>Hrm, I always forget that I'm in the minority viewing this
>through a forum and not a news browsing tool.

That could explain a lot..... Those cyclingforums guys would
like you to think this is a moderated group (HAH!), and I
suppose for you poor saps, it is.

>Bb - Even if I wanted to be off your kill file, I wouldn't
>have your email addy to do so.

Don't need an addie to killfile, just whatever name is stuck
on your posts. You can't take yourself "off" anyone's
killfile - that's the whole point ;-)

Steve

Joz wrote:
> Bb wrote:
> > -BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail
> > address, at least)
>

> 1) If you want to kill file me, then go nuts. It's no skin
> of my nose.

WTF are you talking about?!? (Hint: QUOTE!!!)

> 2) I didn't realize you could set up a kill file without
> having an account

No skin of our noses. (Sic -- or whatever the proper term
would be in this case.)

> 3) What attitude?

If you try really hard, I bet you can figure this one out.
(Hint: it's BB's sig file; wasn't directed at you.)

Bill "j/k Jozzie; we're really pussycats (bit of a stretch
for that one)" S.

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:15:22 GMT, Joz <[email protected]> wrote:

. wrote:
. > Originally posted by Mike Vandeman I'm being a Pd.D. in
Psychology. I
. > don't need a license for that. . . . .Doctor of
Pedagogy in Psychology. You profess to teach that which
you .admittedly do not understand yourself.

Of course. Everyone does that. It's called "science".

.Nice. . .Just nice.

===
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits
to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the
previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road
construction.)

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande