The Fruita experience

pauly <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:31:08 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote
> (in article <[email protected]>):
>
> > I had to put together a 15 minute DVD for some guy and also stuck a
> > low-res version on the web:
> >
> > http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/fruitaexp.mpg

> Way cool and I even liked the music!

From "CROM!" to Booker T to Presidents to...ugh! Wow. Funny chorus in
context.

Is that The Freak landing a no-footed sackie around half way through?
I recognize that pink and yellow jersey too.

The right side drop off the first icarus section made me barf into my
mouth.

/s

supabonbon wrote:

> The right side drop off the first icarus section made me barf into my
> mouth.
>
> /s

Funny, it made me fall off my chair which probably is a sure sign I
would kill myself on that trail.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot (not fond of heights with obvious exposure)o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

"Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I had to put together a 15 minute DVD for some guy and also stuck a
> > low-res version on the web:
> >
> > http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/fruitaexp.mpg

> Oh ****! That Icarus footage had me puckering right here on my sofa! Sick
> exposure.
>
> Mike - yeah, I'm scairt. :^/

Darth? Afraid of a little triple digit exposure? Try that trail on a
hardtail with cantis and 2.1" tires at 225 lbs. It gave new meaning
to the term "bail out".

My favorite part of the compilation was "Green Onions". The classic
flowy stuff deserves a classic flowy tune like that.

JD

JD says:

>and 2.1" tires at 225 lbs

Whoa there, JD - go easy on the pump, wouldja? ;-)

Steve

Stephen Baker wrote:
> JD says:
>

>>and 2.1" tires at 225 lbs

> Whoa there, JD - go easy on the pump, wouldja? ;-)

No Doubt! That's gotta be one serious HARD tail.

Shawn

Phil the Squid says:

>How do you say that? "Froo-ta?" "Froo-ee-tah?"

I'd always heard it should be "Fweetah", but then again I'm just a lowly
Least-Coaster... ;-)

Steve

> "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in

message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > I had to put together a 15 minute DVD for some guy and also stuck a
> > > low-res version on the web:
> > >
> > > http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/fruitaexp.mpg

> > Oh ****! That Icarus footage had me puckering right here on my sofa!

Sick
> > exposure.
> >
> > Mike - yeah, I'm scairt. :^/

> Darth? Afraid of a little triple digit exposure? Try that trail on a
> hardtail with cantis and 2.1" tires at 225 lbs. It gave new meaning
> to the term "bail out".

Yep. I'd say I'd give it a try but as Yoda says, "Do or do not. There is
no try."

> My favorite part of the compilation was "Green Onions". The classic
> flowy stuff deserves a classic flowy tune like that.

Amen brotha!

Darth

On 13 Oct 2004 00:13:41 GMT, Stephen Baker <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Phil the Squid says:
>
>> How do you say that? "Froo-ta?" "Froo-ee-tah?"

> I'd always heard it should be "Fweetah", but then again I'm just a lowly
> Least-Coaster... ;-)
>
> Steve

Just call it Fruity and call it a day.

--
Slacker

Slacker says:

>Just call it Fruity and call it a day.

Make your mind up, Slack - do we call it "Fruity" or "a Day?"

;-)

Slacker says:

>How bout Fruity-day :)

Sold!