The Gary Fisher Wahoo

> [email protected] (Chuck Lysaght) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > > [email protected] (Chuck Lysaght) wrote in message
> > > news:<[email protected]>...
> > >
> > > Bummer

> > > Who told you that? Gary?

> > > Why not? They fit the spec rather well.

> > > How can one mountain bike where there are no mountains? Anyone have a clue?

> > > Are you a pedophile, or just a dirty old man?
> >

> > intelligent comments about this.
>
> Coming from Chester The Molester who displays pictures of naked little girls on his lame webpage,
> I'll take that as a compliment.

Did you write this before or after you masturbated to My Babe of the Day? Look, idiot WebTV user,
all women who are featured on My Babe of the Day are 18 year of age, and older. I can't believe you.
You're actually a bike rider? Jeez, what a pinhead.

On 5 Aug 2003 16:55:22 -0700, [email protected] (Chuck Lysaght) wrote:

|> Coming from Chester The Molester who displays pictures of naked little girls on his lame webpage,
|> I'll take that as a compliment.
|
|Did you write this before or after you masturbated to My Babe of the |Day? Look, idiot WebTV user,
all women who are featured on My Babe of |the Day are 18 year of age, and older. I can't believe
you. You're |actually a bike rider? Jeez, what a pinhead.

So, I got some pretty interesting resonses to your posts from your Bishop.

He's really going to flip out over this one.

[email protected] (Chuck Lysaght) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (Chuck Lysaght) wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
> > > news:<[email protected]>...

> > > intelligent comments about this.
> >
> > Coming from Chester The Molester who displays pictures of naked little girls on his lame
> > webpage, I'll take that as a compliment.
>
> Did you write this before or after you masturbated to My Babe of the Day?

Your habits are not normal chucky, so assuming others share your affliction is almost as asinine as
your lame webpage.

> Look, idiot WebTV user,

Look, idiot pedophile. Look closely before you make more asinine assumptions.

> all women who are featured on My Babe of the Day are 18 year of age, and older.

That doesn't change the fact that you quite simply are a walking, talking middle-aged crisis pig.

> I can't believe you.

You don't have to because you are obviously a boil on the ass of life.

> You're actually a bike rider?

Nope, I'm a figment of the alt.mountain-bike members' collective imagination.

> Jeez, what a pinhead.

No, that's duhski's job here.

JD

Wow,a yahoo on a Wahoo!

If only you could simultaneously play a kazoo shoved up your wazoo, we'd have the makings of a poem

[email protected] (Chuck Lysaght) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I own a new Gary Fisher Wahoo. It's a great bike, but I, along with many other owners of this
> bike, wonder why they put those damn plastic pedals on that bike. Anyone have a clue?
>
> There is a link on my website titled My Bike that has all the specs on this bike.
>
> Peace,
>
> Chuck
>
> http://chucklysaght.envy.nu/MyDailyRant.html

> [email protected] (Chuck Lysaght) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > > [email protected] (Chuck Lysaght) wrote in message
> > > news:<[email protected]>...
> > >
> > > Bummer

> > > Who told you that? Gary?

> > > Why not? They fit the spec rather well.

> > > How can one mountain bike where there are no mountains? Anyone have a clue?

> > > Are you a pedophile, or just a dirty old man?
> >

> > intelligent comments about this.
>
> Coming from Chester The Molester who displays pictures of naked little girls on his lame webpage,
> I'll take that as a compliment.
>
> JD

Gee, they even have asshole WebTV trolls is a mountain bike newsgroup. You're the first guy who has
ever complained about Chuck's Babe of the Day. Perhaps you'd rather see Dude of the Day, huh JD?

"janet santana" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Gee, they even have asshole WebTV trolls is a mountain bike newsgroup. You're the first guy
> who has ever complained about Chuck's Babe of the Day. Perhaps you'd rather see Dude of the
> Day, huh JD?

*****uh, "Janet" you ARE Chuck. and typing of WebTV trolls...you're not just going back and
copy/pasting the ass whipping you took when you showed up, are you? leave the nice folks at
a.m.b. alone. it's unlikely they're gonna appreciate your distorted reality any more than the
rest of the planet.

Renay

> [email protected] (Chuck Lysaght) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Did you write this before or after you masturbated to My Babe of the Day?
>
> Your habits are not normal chucky, so assuming others share your affliction is almost as asinine
> as your lame webpage.
>
> > Look, idiot WebTV user,
>
> Look, idiot pedophile. Look closely before you make more asinine assumptions.

I almost forgot...

Name: CHARLES LYSAGHT E-mail address: [email protected]

JD

"Renay St. James" <[email protected]> wrote

> leave the nice folks at a.m.b. alone. it's unlikely they're gonna appreciate your distorted
> reality any more than the rest of the planet.

Chuckie/Chester is until I checked him out on r.a.p. I thought he was just a run-of-the-mill perv
and "messenger" wannabe.

Watching this nut butt heads with JD should be more fun than Trav and a barrel of Ritalin...

CC

"Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Renay St. James" <[email protected]> wrote
> >
> > leave the nice folks at a.m.b. alone. it's unlikely they're gonna appreciate your distorted
> > reality any more than the rest of the planet.
>

> Chuckie/Chester is until I checked him out on r.a.p. I thought he was just a run-of-the-mill perv
> and "messenger" wannabe.
>
> Watching this nut butt heads with JD should be more fun than Trav and a barrel of Ritalin...
>
> CC

I don't know. A barrel of Ritalin can be a lot of fun, and it least it keeps you awake.

RstJ

In article <[email protected]>, Corvus Corvax says...

>"Renay St. James" <[email protected]> wrote
>>
>> leave the nice folks at a.m.b. alone. it's unlikely they're gonna appreciate your distorted
>> reality any more than the rest of the planet.
>

>Chuckie/Chester is until I checked him out on r.a.p. I thought he was just a run-of-the-mill perv
>and "messenger" wannabe.

Corvus, you may not know the half of it. i think it's safe to say (for me) that this chuckles guy is
the most delusional guy posting on the net. even if he posted something about the sky being blue, i
might have to wonder if it's not really green.

i think the creepiest chuckles-moment was when he found the work phone number of a woman who
occasionally posts here somewhere on the Web and called her and harrassed her for several days.
clearly he does not know where reality and fantasy starts or ends.

>Watching this nut butt heads with JD should be more fun than Trav and a barrel of Ritalin...

i would hope this Trav-person continues to cross-post to this newsgroup. it would be fun to watch.

but i am sorry to hear he found you guys.

j r sherman

"A sad tale's best for winter: I have one Of sprites and goblins."

> [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > [email protected] (Chuck Lysaght) wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Did you write this before or after you masturbated to My Babe of the Day?
> >
> > Your habits are not normal chucky, so assuming others share your affliction is almost as asinine
> > as your lame webpage.
> >
> > > Look, idiot WebTV user,
> >
> > Look, idiot pedophile. Look closely before you make more asinine assumptions.
>
> I almost forgot...
>
> Name: CHARLES LYSAGHT E-mail address: [email protected]
>
> JD

You know nothing about riding a bike. You're a phony.