THE KILLER!!

On Fri, 16 May 2008 09:58:05 -0500, Hell And High Water
<[email protected]> wrote:

>FORZA DANILO!!!
>

>-Bob

Not bad 55" over Simoni, Menchov and Kloden. Kloden will make for that
easily in the ITT on Tuesday, but Simoni is in a fix.

> Not bad 55" over Simoni, Menchov and Kloden. Kloden will make for that
> easily in the ITT on Tuesday, but Simoni is in a fix.

I got a sneaking suspicion they are all going to be in a fix. Today
was Contador's test to see where his form is and it wasn't bad. He
will fill the tank now and go for the Giro.

McQuaid has guaranteed he is clean, so no worries from that pesky
biological passport system the UCI is running.

On Fri, 16 May 2008 09:09:13 -0700 (PDT), [email protected] wrote:

>> Not bad 55" over Simoni, Menchov and Kloden. Kloden will make for that
>> easily in the ITT on Tuesday, but Simoni is in a fix.

>I got a sneaking suspicion they are all going to be in a fix. Today
>was Contador's test to see where his form is and it wasn't bad. He
>will fill the tank now and go for the Giro.

Yes, he wasn't too shabby today, the real test will be the ITT on
Tuesday, if Klöden doesn't trash the climbers by 2 minutes it's going
go be tough for him after all.

On May 16, 4:45 pm, Keith <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Fri, 16 May 2008 09:09:13 -0700 (PDT), [email protected] wrote:
> >> Not bad 55" over Simoni, Menchov and Kloden. Kloden will make for that
> >> easily in the ITT on Tuesday, but Simoni is in a fix.

> >I got a sneaking suspicion they are all going to be in a fix.  Today
> >was Contador's test to see where his form is and it wasn't bad.  He
> >will fill the tank now and go for the Giro.

> Yes, he wasn't too shabby today, the real test will be the ITT on
> Tuesday, if Klöden doesn't trash the climbers by 2 minutes it's going
> go be tough for him after all.
>

> >McQuaid has guaranteed he is clean, so no worries from that pesky
> >biological passport system the UCI is running.- Hide quoted text -

Tuesday could also be Levi's chance to gain some spots back. He might
match Kloden or even beat him. "You gotta give Jack his jacket", this
is one of Levi's specialty.

Andre

>> >McQuaid has guaranteed he is clean, so no worries from that pesky
>> >biological passport system the UCI is running.- Hide quoted text -

>Tuesday could also be Levi's chance to gain some spots back. He might
>match Kloden or even beat him. "You gotta give Jack his jacket", this
>is one of Levi's specialty.

True, we'll see if he is TD2006 mode (6+ minutes lost) or TDF2007
mode!