The Man Who Cycled The World

Rodders

Guest
There was a very good programme on tonight at 7pm BBC2 about Mark
Beaumont's attempt to break the record cycling around the world. Has to do
at least 100 miles per day. 4 part series and next part is on tomorrow where
he tries to cross the Asian deserts.

Rodders

On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 21:16:50 GMT, Rodders <[email protected]> wrote:

> There was a very good programme on tonight at 7pm BBC2 about Mark
> Beaumont's attempt to break the record cycling around the world. Has to do
> at least 100 miles per day. 4 part series and next part is on tomorrow where
> he tries to cross the Asian deserts.

.... and it's on iplayer (http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer) for the next
week or so (though I haven't watched it yet, so I'm not yet
recommending it, just noting that it's there).

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|

Rodders wrote:
> There was a very good programme on tonight at 7pm BBC2 about Mark
> Beaumont's attempt to break the record cycling around the world. Has to do
> at least 100 miles per day. 4 part series and next part is on tomorrow where
> he tries to cross the Asian deserts.

I watched the second programme. Then I passed a fitful night dreaming
about rats in the bed.

--
Brian G
www.wetwo.co.uk