Quoted post said:Originally Posted by paulambry
It was pretty obvious from the Kings Cross photo, but I thought it would be impolite to mention it at the time.
[IMG]cyclingforums.com700Open ↗[/IMG]
Ha!!
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by paulambry
It was pretty obvious from the Kings Cross photo, but I thought it would be impolite to mention it at the time.
[IMG]cyclingforums.com700Open ↗[/IMG]
Ha!!
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by 531Aussie
HA. "Full Pro Kit [censored]"https://www.facebook.com/FullProKitW
Tell me there's not at least a chance that this is "our" Browney :-)
Dude no...
This:
[IMG]cyclingforums.com1000Open ↗[/IMG]
I worry about you lads down under at times... I really do.
That's not Browney. :-)
Tony Martin brings the dedication - and grapes - to a whole new level.
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by 531Aussie
That's not Browney. :-)
If she sharts at that angle it might look browney...
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by swampy1970
If she sharts at that angle it might look browney...
hahhhahah
Unfortunate but appropriate name for the arrested dude:
http://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/ottawa-man-arrested-for-exposing-himself-in-a-park-1.1798220
Excellent!
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by swampy1970
Tony Martin brings the dedication - and grapes - to a whole new level.
Jeezuz!! What's the story?
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by 531Aussie
Jeezuz!! What's the story?
I think it was from injuries sustained on the first day of the Tour last year, when Gorilla gizzards caused a big stack. Poetic that it ripped Greipels rear mech clean off his bike...
[IMG]cyclingforums.com1000Open ↗[/IMG]
Hard [censored].
Black shorts may have been more appropriate on that skinsuit...
Black shorts are more appropriate on any skinsuit
531Aussie said:Jeezuz!! Â What's the story?Â
Perhaps he should be competing in the women's events?
Maybe a shark bit his schlong off?
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by roshea
I've heard similar plot summaries.
Coincidentally, a survey about library services was sent to all students today. So I think they'll be getting some interesting replies in light of the attention this film is getting around here.
lols.
Epic fail: Bob Hoskins
from pneumonia, at 71. Crikey
Maybe Ricco should have bought a brain instead:
Where will she film her next video?
http://www.sportsbet.com.au/blog/sportsbet-media/angela-white-set-for-mcporno
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by roshea
Unfortunate but appropriate name for the arrested dude:http://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/ottawa-man-arrested-for-exposing-himself-in-a-park-1.1798220
I would have thought that since the offense was at Mooney park, he would have been showing his [censored]...
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.