531Aussie said:Jeezuz!! Â What's the story?Â
Perhaps he should be competing in the women's events?
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
531Aussie said:Jeezuz!! Â What's the story?Â
Perhaps he should be competing in the women's events?
Maybe a shark bit his schlong off?
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by roshea
I've heard similar plot summaries.
Coincidentally, a survey about library services was sent to all students today. So I think they'll be getting some interesting replies in light of the attention this film is getting around here.
lols.
Epic fail: Bob Hoskins
from pneumonia, at 71. Crikey
Maybe Ricco should have bought a brain instead:
Where will she film her next video?
http://www.sportsbet.com.au/blog/sportsbet-media/angela-white-set-for-mcporno
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by roshea
Unfortunate but appropriate name for the arrested dude:http://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/ottawa-man-arrested-for-exposing-himself-in-a-park-1.1798220
I would have thought that since the offense was at Mooney park, he would have been showing his [censored]...
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by roshea
Where will she film her next video?
[censored].
in other news... I got a European wasp bite on the head today. Little [censored]. I thought it was a butterfly in the helmet, so I left it until I got out of traffic.... the little [censored] had other ideas. Feels like I've got a nail in the head now.
European wasp - fark, that little cnut flew 8,000 miles to sting your noggin? What a hard [censored] he is.
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by swampy1970
European wasp - fark, that little cnut flew 8,000 miles to sting your noggin? What a hard [censored] he is.
Yes. Like me, it is an introduced species. I took a death selfie of it.
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by gplama
Yes. Like me, it is an introduced species. I took a death selfie of it.
Where did they deport you from?
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by roshea
Unfortunate but appropriate name for the arrested dude:http://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/ottawa-man-arrested-for-exposing-himself-in-a-park-1.1798220
Balls. Giant balls.
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by swampy1970
Where did they deport you from?
Like the wasp, I was born here. I'm not a native though, in the kangaroo-gumtree sense of the word.
gplama said:Yes. Like me, it is an introduced species. I took a death selfie of it. [IMG]cyclingforums.comLLOpen ↗[/IMG]
Lama approves of harsh treatment for illegal immigrants
Smokey and the Bandit. Jackie Gleason is brilliant and hilarious in it.
Ha. Who remembers this?
[IMG]img.youtube.com0.jpgOpen ↗[/IMG]
smh.com.auduncan gay considers licence for cyclists bans from certain roads 20140502 zr2zf.htmlOpen ↗
Yeah that'll help stop cyclists getting killed on the roads, even when the vast majority of us already have driver's licences. Rather than a 1m law for drivers regarding cyclists. Or even actual prosecution and sentencing for drivers that kill or maim cyclists. Or legalizing us riding on footpaths forthwith.
Whatever.
Sadly it's not just cyclists but. I'm currently going into bat for a friend who was a pedestrian walking his dogs in a one way back lane near here in the first week of January, who was struck by a car going the wrong way up that lane, which then accelerated with him on the bonnet to at least 60kmh then braked hard and ejected him onto the roadway at speed. And took off. So, hit and run, assault with a vehicle. With witnesses. She showed up to a police station THE NEXT MORNING and admitted it. Broken back and more, 2 months in hospital for my mate, hasn't worked since, can't work, sole trader, won't get offered work any time soon, increasing muscular fits; and four months later the police still haven't charged the chick driver, and the third party compulsary insurance company won't pay his medical bills or even his overdue rent yet. Just to let you know, in NSW registration of a vehicle costs about $400 alone, but there is the privatised ever increasing compulsory third party personal insurance external to that. That cost me $700. I have seperate full comprehensive insurance on my van which costs me more than $1000 for my $5k max worth vehicle, but if I hit a Lambo I'm covered. But... I also pay $700+ third party compulsory for potential damages to the individuals in that vehicle or nearby or whatever. Another mate of mine who doesn't bother with comprehensive or third party property insurance just paid $1000 for the compulsory third party personal insurance. So he'd have to pay for the property bit from his own pocket.
And yet, those compulsory third party personal insurance companies will not pay a cent to the victim of their customer's cruelty until the very end. How many years will they drag that out? So four months in, with his rent many thousands in arrears already, and his life, livelihood, everything [censored], in limbo and jeopardy, and even the hospitals calling in their bills to him already, because it's gonna be an insurance matter; NOT A CENT.
I'm seriously tempted to bomb these [censored] companies ruining our society, I swear. And the [censored] governments who took their kickbacks to let it get this bad.
I already pay for two cycling licenses. This cnut can get [censored].
Quoted post said:Originally Posted by bbp
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/duncan-gay-considers-licence-for-cyclists-bans-from-certain-roads-20140502-zr2zf.html
Yeah that'll help stop cyclists getting killed on the roads, even when the vast majority of us already have driver's licences. Rather than a 1m law for drivers regarding cyclists. Or even actual prosecution and sentencing for drivers that kill or maim cyclists. Or legalizing us riding on footpaths forthwith.
Whatever.
Sadly it's not just cyclists but. I'm currently going into bat for a friend who was a pedestrian walking his dogs in a one way back lane near here in the first week of January, who was struck by a car going the wrong way up that lane, which then accelerated with him on the bonnet to at least 60kmh then braked hard and ejected him onto the roadway at speed. And took off. So, hit and run, assault with a vehicle. With witnesses. She showed up to a police station THE NEXT MORNING and admitted it. Broken back and more, 2 months in hospital for my mate, hasn't worked since, can't work, sole trader, won't get offered work any time soon, increasing muscular fits; and four months later the police still haven't charged the chick driver, and the third party compulsary insurance company won't pay his medical bills or even his overdue rent yet. Just to let you know, in NSW registration of a vehicle costs about $400 alone, but there is the privatised ever increasing compulsory third party personal insurance external to that. That cost me $700. I have seperate full comprehensive insurance on my van which costs me more than $1000 for my $5k max worth vehicle, but if I hit a Lambo I'm covered. But... I also pay $700+ third party compulsory for potential damages to the individuals in that vehicle or nearby or whatever. Another mate of mine who doesn't bother with comprehensive or third party property insurance just paid $1000 for the compulsory third party personal insurance. So he'd have to pay for the property bit from his own pocket.And yet, those compulsory third party personal insurance companies will not pay a cent to the victim of their customer's cruelty until the very end. How many years will they drag that out? So four months in, with his rent many thousands in arrears already, and his life, livelihood, everything [censored], in limbo and jeopardy, and even the hospitals calling in their bills to him already, because it's gonna be an insurance matter; NOT A CENT.
I'm seriously tempted to bomb these [censored] companies ruining our society, I swear. And the [censored] governments who took their kickbacks to let it get this bad.
That is a Today Tonight level story. I know you're playing with fire if you head down that path, but, could it be any riskier that having lunch with Paulie? muhahah.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.