The Triplets of Belleville is now screening in Melbourne!

cfsmtb

New Member
Apr 11, 2003
4,963
Guess what! The Triplets of Belleville is now screening in Melbourne!

Yaaaa with extra crunchy cheese on top.

<http://www.tripletsofbelleville.com>

Review from todays Age (13/5/04):
<http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/05/12/1084289735163.html>

French culture, cycling, bad guys AND *Josephine Baker* and Django Reinhardt all in one animated movie for the grownups.

Now showing at Cinema Nova, <http://www.cinemanova.com.au>
Rivoli Cinemas, <http://www.villagecinemas.com.au>
Palace Brighton Bay, <http://www.palace.net.au>

Get onya bike and go see it!!!!

Originally posted by cfsmtb
Guess what! The Triplets of Belleville is now screening in Melbourne!

Yaaaa with extra crunchy cheese on top.

<http://www.tripletsofbelleville.com>

Review from todays Age (13/5/04):
<http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/05/12/1084289735163.html>

French culture, cycling, bad guys AND *Josephine Baker* and Django Reinhardt all in one animated movie for the grownups.

Now showing at Cinema Nova, <http://www.cinemanova.com.au>
Rivoli Cinemas, <http://www.villagecinemas.com.au>
Palace Brighton Bay, <http://www.palace.net.au>

Get onya bike and go see it!!!!

WWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

"Eggsellent Smithers"

Thank you CFSMTB! You have made my day!!!

On Thu, 13 May 2004 07:57:06 +0000, cfsmtb wrote:

> Guess what! The Triplets of Belleville is now screening in
> Melbourne!

Hmmm, some of the guy from the Eurobike list reckoned
that this was a good movie. I was going to buy it from
blackstar.co.uk (a UK dvd web-store), but never got
around to it.

I wonder if it will ever make it a bit further north?

-kt

kingsley wrote:

> I wonder if it will ever make it a bit further north?

Hopefully. Its showing in Perth now. I loved it, though I
don't see it inspiring too many people to start cycling. All
those long shots of grinding up hills and mountains, with
sunken eyes and dull stares on the cyclists!