THE VACCINATION HOAX

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by John, Mar 10, 2004.

  1. Hcn

    Hcn Guest

  2. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

  3. "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real issues
    >other than petty typos and small errors in logic.

    I guess we visited different sites.

  4. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Carey Gregory <[email protected]> wrote:
    >"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real issues
    >>other than petty typos and small errors in logic.
    >
    >I guess we visited different sites.

    Yes, in addition to Gym Boob's many other flaws, we can now
    add "severely impaired reading comprehension."

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
    opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
    have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
    standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  5. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    Which two did you visit?

    "Carey Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real issues
    > >other than
    petty
    > >typos and small errors in logic.
    >
    > I guess we visited different sites.

  6. Hcn

    Hcn Guest

    "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Which two did you visit?

    http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites/whal-
    e.html and http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antiva-
    xsites/whale2.html ... it disputes more than typos and
    small errors.

    and while this one does not specifically go for the whale
    site, it goes through the fallacies used in it and repeated
    by persons with some agenda to let kids suffer disabilities
    or die : http://www.pathguy.com/antiimmu.htm

    And in the mean time for the illogical conclusion that the
    vaccines are worse than the diseases, take note that mumps
    has caused meningitis in several teenagers in Scotland:eek:ntent_objectid=14037878_method=full_siteid=89488_headline=-
    MUMPS-3-STRUCK-BY-BRAIN-BUG-name_page.html and
    http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/hi/news/5023804.html ... if
    folks keep refusing to give their kids the MMR due to
    "evidence" bought and paid for by an ambulance chasing
    lawyer, then we might be back to the "good ol' days" when
    mumps was the MAJOR of post-lingual deafness.

    And four kids have died of measles:
    http://www.pakistantimes.net/2004/03/07/metro1.htm ...
    perhaps you don't care for them since they are not white,
    but rest assured their parents loved them just as much as
    these parents did in Ireland:
    http://www.who.int/csr/don/2000_08_09/en/

    And then there is pertussis, which is in an upswing... and
    with a recent death: http://www.krqe.com/expanded1.asp?RECO-
    RD_KEY%5BBigLocal%5D=ID&ID%5BBigLocal%5D=3546

    And then the results of the diseases sometimes do not go
    away once a person has survived. Like the folks who lived
    through polio in the 1950's, only to have more problems
    later... and even the kids who were born after during a
    rubella outbreak 40 years ago:
    http://www.hknc.org/Rubella.htm

    > "Carey Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]...
    > > "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real
    > > >issues other than
    > petty
    > > >typos and small errors in logic.

    Perhaps you have some kind of learning disability, perhaps
    as a result of meningitis or encephalitis due to a presently
    vaccine preventable disease.

    How are "small errors in logic" the same as citing
    letters instead of actual studies? Or even totally
    twisting the intent or conclusion of studies (with a
    quote from the author).

    > > I guess we visited different sites.

    This is a much better more truthful "whale" site, and NOT a
    hoax: http://www.perp.com/whale/

  7. John

    John Guest

    "HCN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]_s52>...
    > "john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > http://www.whale.to/a/hoax.html
    >
    > Is a joke and should not be taken seriously... see it
    > discussed here: http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/-
    > antivaxsites/whale.html

    that is the best they can come up with, a bit like a
    spellchecker I guess.

    that should be vax Holocaust really, or Satan's
    medicine, Hoax doens't do it justice. Killed millions,
    injured millions

  8. Carole

    Carole Guest

    "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real issues
    > other than petty typos and small errors in logic.
    >
    > "Carey Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]...
    > > "HCN" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >Is a joke and should not be taken seriously... see it
    > > >discussed here: http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesuppo-
    > > >rt/antivaxsites/whale.html
    > >
    > > Thanks for the link! Excellent site, and long overdue.

    I used to be undecided over this issue but now its getting
    clearer - the last leg allopathic medicine is vaccinations.
    I got vaccinated for Hep B but like a good little citizen, I
    was brainwashed by allopathic propaganda.

    Read the 10th Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion.
    Inoculations are anti-life.

    Carole http://www.austametro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm

  9. "Carey Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real issues
    > >other than
    petty
    > >typos and small errors in logic.
    >
    > I guess we visited different sites.

    Same sites. Different reality.

  10. "Carey Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real issues
    > >other than
    petty
    > >typos and small errors in logic.
    >
    > I guess we visited different sites.

    Same sites. Different reality.

  11. "Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real
    > > issues other than
    petty
    > > typos and small errors in logic.
    > >
    > > "Carey Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > > message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > Thanks for the link! Excellent site, and long overdue.
    > > >

    > I used to be undecided over this issue but now its getting
    > clearer - the last leg allopathic medicine is
    > vaccinations. I got vaccinated for Hep B but like a good
    > little citizen, I was brainwashed by allopathic
    > propaganda.
    >
    > Read the 10th Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion.
    > Inoculations are anti-life.

    The Learned Elders of Zion document is an antisemetic hoax,
    you bigoted nincompoop.

    > Carole http://www.austametro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm

  12. "Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real
    > > issues other than
    petty
    > > typos and small errors in logic.
    > >
    > > "Carey Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > > message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > Thanks for the link! Excellent site, and long overdue.
    > > >

    > I used to be undecided over this issue but now its getting
    > clearer - the last leg allopathic medicine is
    > vaccinations. I got vaccinated for Hep B but like a good
    > little citizen, I was brainwashed by allopathic
    > propaganda.
    >
    > Read the 10th Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion.
    > Inoculations are anti-life.

    The Learned Elders of Zion document is an antisemetic hoax,
    you bigoted nincompoop.

    > Carole http://www.austametro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm

  13. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    Exactly! "The Vaccination Holocaust!"

    "john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "HCN" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]_s52>...
    > > "john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > http://www.whale.to/a/hoax.html
    > >
    > > Is a joke and should not be taken seriously... see it
    > > discussed here: http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesuppor-
    > > t/antivaxsites/whale.html
    >
    > that is the best they can come up with, a bit like a
    > spellchecker I guess.
    >
    > that should be vax Holocaust really, or Satan's medicine,
    > Hoax doens't do it justice. Killed millions, injured
    > millions

  14. Carole

    Carole Guest

    "Mark Probert-March 12, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:77ed1283.0403120[email protected]...
    > > "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > Funny how the site cannot seem to dispute any real
    > > > issues other than
    > petty
    > > > typos and small errors in logic.
    > > >
    > > > "Carey Gregory" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > > > message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > I used to be undecided over this issue but now its
    > > getting clearer - the last leg allopathic medicine is
    > > vaccinations. I got vaccinated for Hep B but like a good
    > > little citizen, I was brainwashed by allopathic
    > > propaganda.
    > >
    > > Read the 10th Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion.
    > > Inoculations are anti-life.
    >
    > The Learned Elders of Zion document is an antisemetic
    > hoax, you bigoted nincompoop.

    From the 10th protocol

    "But you yourselves perfectly well know that to produce the
    possibility of the expression of such wishes by all the
    nations it is indispensable to trouble in all countries the
    people’s relations with their governments so as to
    utterly exhaust humanity with dissension, hatred, struggle,
    envy and even by the use of torture, by starvation, BY THE
    INOCULATION OF DISEASES, by want, so that the goyim see no
    other issue than to take refuge in our complete sovereignty
    in money and in all else.But if we give the nations of the
    world a breathing space the moment we long for is hardly
    likely ever to arrive."

    The rest of the antagonisms are true, so why should a person
    query the validity of the content. You can't even read, let
    alone comprehend anything. You're an anti-life moron - no
    wonder you support chemical pharmaceutical drugs.

    Carole http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/health.htm

  15. [email protected] (Carole) wrote:

    >The rest of the antagonisms are true, so why should a
    >person query the validity of the content. You can't
    >even read, let alone comprehend anything. You're an anti-
    >life moron - no wonder you support chemical
    >pharmaceutical drugs.

    He was being kind when he called you a bigoted nincompoop.
    You redefine the standard of stupid and take it to dizzying
    new heights.

  16. Hcn

    Hcn Guest

    "john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "HCN" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]_s52>...
    > > "john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > http://www.whale.to/a/hoax.html
    > >
    > > Is a joke and should not be taken seriously... see it
    > > discussed here: http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesuppor-
    > > t/antivaxsites/whale.html
    >
    > that is the best they can come up with, a bit like a
    > spellchecker I guess.
    >
    > that should be vax Holocaust really, or Satan's medicine,
    > Hoax doens't do it justice. Killed millions, injured
    > millions

    How does this equate to having to use a spellchecker...
    unless you think you cannot tell the difference between the
    validity of a "letter" versus an actual study? From the the
    website: "By stating "no abstract available" the site is
    IMPLYING that these were studies which is untrue - a large
    number of the citations were letters and NOT studies.
    Abstracts were "not available" because there were none "