Thinking of doing some weight lifting as cross training? Better think again...

>We have OT for off topic maybe you should have DP for disgusting post!

Maybe FSP for Fagerlin-Style Picture?

;-)

Steve

SBD says:

>is that Rimmer?

That's waaaayyyyy beyond being a "rimmer"....

;-))

Steve

> Simon wrote:
>
> > That is evil. We have OT for off topic maybe you should have DP for disgusting post!
>
> Surely 'DP' would imply a totally different meaning. Although, thinking about it, the consequences
> could be the same...

WTF are you on about?

Shaun aRe - Had a good hol then?

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

>>>That is evil. We have OT for off topic maybe you should have DP for disgusting post!
>>
>>Surely 'DP' would imply a totally different meaning. Although, thinking about it, the consequences
>>could be the same...
>

> WTF are you on about?

Little Mr Innocent, eh? Yeah, right. Go ask your mum.

> Shaun aRe - Had a good hol then?

Apart from the incovenience of 12 hours travelling each way, the pain of running around for several
hours in the midday Mediterranean sunshine, playing with a **** side, getting comprehensively beaten
- both in terms of points and bodily pain, and being quite badly ill, it was fantastic.

It was ok actually. The Maltese were a good bunch of guys - I just wish I could have enjoyed the one
night out with them, rather than being holed up in the hotel bathroom...

> >>Surely 'DP' would imply a totally different meaning. Although, thinking about it, the
> >>consequences could be the same...
> >

> > WTF are you on about?
>
> Little Mr Innocent, eh? Yeah, right. Go ask your mum.

Mum told me it stood for 'Dirty Poo'.

> > Shaun aRe - Had a good hol then?
>
> Apart from the incovenience of 12 hours travelling each way, the pain of running around for
> several hours in the midday Mediterranean sunshine, playing with a **** side, getting
> comprehensively beaten - both in terms of points and bodily pain, and being quite badly ill, it
> was fantastic.

Ahhhhh, didums. So, what you get ill with, syph?

> It was ok actually. The Maltese were a good bunch of guys - I just wish I could have enjoyed the
> one night out with them, rather than being holed up in the hotel bathroom...

Yeah, they wouldn't think to look for you there.

Shaun aRe - It's bloody miserable wet and windy weather here as of this a.m. and I got a
cold/virus/ENT/chest infection thing or summink too. Feck.....

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

>>>WTF are you on about?
>>
>>Little Mr Innocent, eh? Yeah, right. Go ask your mum.
>

> Mum told me it stood for 'Dirty Poo'.

Ok then, but I'm not going to be responsible for corrupting your mind (further).

>>>Shaun aRe - Had a good hol then?
>>
>>Apart from the incovenience of 12 hours travelling each way, the pain of running around for
>>several hours in the midday Mediterranean sunshine, playing with a **** side, getting
>>comprehensively beaten - both in terms of points and bodily pain, and being quite badly ill, it
>>was fantastic.
>

> Ahhhhh, didums. So, what you get ill with, syph?

Unlikely to be that then...

Don't know, suffice to say that I ended up with the 'both ends' syndrome. No idea what caused it,
but the heat, tiredness and alcohol can't have helped.

>>It was ok actually. The Maltese were a good bunch of guys - I just wish I could have enjoyed the
>>one night out with them, rather than being holed up in the hotel bathroom...
>

> Yeah, they wouldn't think to look for you there.
>

> Shaun aRe - It's bloody miserable wet and windy weather here as of this a.m. and I got a
> cold/virus/ENT/chest infection thing or summink too. Feck.....

Ahhhhh, didums.

> >>Little Mr Innocent, eh? Yeah, right. Go ask your mum.
> >

> > Mum told me it stood for 'Dirty Poo'.
>
> Ok then, but I'm not going to be responsible for corrupting your mind (further).

My mind is uncorrupted as virgin snow.

> >>Apart from the incovenience of 12 hours travelling each way, the pain of running around for
> >>several hours in the midday Mediterranean sunshine, playing with a **** side, getting
> >>comprehensively beaten - both in terms of points and bodily pain, and being quite badly ill, it
> >>was fantastic.
> >

> > Ahhhhh, didums. So, what you get ill with, syph?
>

> Unlikely to be that then...

Heh, you got a point (or not..) I suppose...

> Don't know, suffice to say that I ended up with the 'both ends' syndrome.

Super innit? Helps if the sink is right next to the bog.

> No idea what caused it, but the heat, tiredness and alcohol can't have helped.
>
> >>It was ok actually. The Maltese were a good bunch of guys - I just wish I could have enjoyed the
> >>one night out with them, rather than being holed up in the hotel bathroom...
> >

> > Yeah, they wouldn't think to look for you there.
> >

> > Shaun aRe - It's bloody miserable wet and windy weather here as of this
a.m.
> > and I got a cold/virus/ENT/chest infection thing or summink too.
Feck.....

> Ahhhhh, didums.

Indeed. I wouldn't mind being ill if it was sunny.

Shaun aRe