Tour of Georgia

Kurgan Gringion

Guest
Interesting that Cyclingnews and Velonews are both providing live coverage, although Velonews seems
like they have some bugs to work out.

Someday, when bandwidth gets large enough and other tech gets cheap enough (cameras), I'll guess
that someone will be providing live video feeds of all this stuff. Since video offers the promise of
paid commercials, the cost of production will not be prohibitive.

As an aside:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2003/apr03/georgia03/?id=livecomp

15:47 EDT Kenny Labbe (US Postal-Berry Floor) has become the first rider to abandon the race.
Interestingly enough, Kenny Labbe actually works as a letter carrier in Chicago, IL.

<snip>

Kenny is The Man!

When it comes to publicity, there is no one with a higher publicity/results ratio than Kenny.
There are many more acccomplished racers than Kenny in the pack, but their names will never see
the light of day.

K. Gringioni fan of Kenny

Not so long ago, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> Interesting that Cyclingnews and Velonews are both providing live coverage, although Velonews
> seems like they have some bugs to work out.

Heard Turner South was gonna put together an hour wrap-up each day but I haven't been able to track
it down -- anybody know?

I'll be watching in person on Sunday around downtown Atlanta
--
Joe Morris Live music in Atlanta http://jolomo.net/atlanta/shows.html