Trainer Question

Buck

Guest
I know that the more you pay the better equipment you will get, and I know that fluid is better than
mag, etc, etc, but..... What is the most bang for the buck I can get for $75 tops (no rollers)? -TIA

I have heard that fluid can leak, so I wouldn't assume it is better. I have a mag trainer and am
quite satisfied.

"buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I know that the more you pay the better equipment you will get, and I know that fluid is better
> than mag, etc, etc, but..... What is the most bang
for
> the buck I can get for $75 tops (no rollers)? -TIA

> I know that the more you pay the better equipment you will get, and I know that fluid is better
> than mag, etc, etc, but..... What is the most bang for the buck I can get for $75 tops (no
> rollers)?

For that, you're probably going to have to go to a used one. For $89 on sale, my wife got me a
Graeber mag trainer at Dicks for Christmas. I don't know if they still have it, though.

"buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I know that the more you pay the better equipment you will get, and I know that fluid is better
> than mag, etc, etc, but..... What is the most bang for the buck I can get for $75 tops (no
> rollers)?

Mag trainer. Nashbar has a house-brand on sale now for around that price. Word is that it is a
rebranded Minoura.