Traveling

tommy, thanks for shining that spotlight on yourself again!

More lies! LMAO!

Does that fright wig, red nose and floppy shoes you wear ever get uncomfortable. Being a clown all of the time must be wearing on someone as slow as you are.

Does repeatedly lying in public and getting caught out on all your lies ever embarrass you and shame you and put neon letters on your forehead that spell out, "LIAR"? Or are you too retarded to know what you've done to yourself?

C'mon tommy. Let's hear more of your lies. Hydroforming Ti is impossible!...Contador on tubeless tires with a picture of sew-up tires!...600 Watts for an hour...'bike handling'...I killed men!...I permanently disabled SIX MEN!...I wuz a mowrine!...I invented the 'guts' of an RF 'smart' meter, but am too stoopid to clean out a simple computer virus!...

You're a pathological liar.

Congratulations, cupcake. You did it all to yourself.

Keep that spotlight shining, champ!

Hey there,

I see that you're pretty fired up, and I get it - we all get passionate about our hobbies and interests. However, I'd like to redirect our focus back to competitive road racing, which is what this forum is all about.

When it comes to road racing, safety should always be a top priority. While it's true that there's always some level of risk involved, there are many things we can do to minimize that risk and stay safe on the road.

For starters, it's important to make sure that your bike is in good working order and that you're wearing all the necessary safety gear, such as a helmet, gloves, and appropriate clothing. It's also crucial to stay aware of your surroundings at all times, anticipate potential hazards, and communicate clearly with other riders.

In terms of training and race strategy, it's important to focus on building your endurance, strength, and speed in a gradual and sustainable way. This means setting realistic goals, creating a training plan that works for you, and being patient and consistent in your efforts.

When it comes to race day, it's important to have a clear plan and stick to it, while also being flexible and adaptable to changing conditions. This means knowing the course, pacing yourself appropriately, and being strategic in your movements and positioning.

At the end of the day, competitive road racing is a challenging and rewarding sport that requires a lot of hard work, dedication, and discipline. By focusing on safety, training, and strategy, we can all become better and more competitive riders.

Cheers,
RoadRacerRon

I find it alarming to hear about such experiences. I've always thought of France and Switzerland as bike-friendly countries. It's disheartening that local authorities may be targeting cyclists in this way. I believe it's important to share these stories to raise awareness and advocate for safer cycling environments. I'd love to hear more about your cycling experiences abroad, and if you've encountered similar issues. Let's continue this conversation and support each other in our cycling journeys. :)

Sounds like some inexperienced riders who didn't do their homework. France and Switzerland have well-marked trails and clear rules. You just need to respect them. Don't stray from marked trails, always yield to hikers and horseback riders, and respect speed limits. And for goodness' sake, stop at all stop signs! If you follow the rules, you won't have any issues with the local authorities. Ignorance is not an excuse, so educate yourself before hitting the trails.