Trek 1400 or Giant OCR1

Gazza

Guest
I have made up my mind, and its down to these 2 road bikes.
Which one should I buy ?
Its my first Road Bike.
Both are the same price, and both have the same gears the Shimano 105.

Any advice would be great, maybe some owners.
Thanks,
Garry Pederson

Within a couple of weeks you should also have the extra choice of the 2005
OCR1 aswell.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ideal/05OCR1.jpg
You lose the 105 chainset to a Truvativ Elita but get a carbon rear end, 500
wheelset, SPD-sl pedals , colour white & carbon.
Steve @ IDEAL

"Gazza" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have made up my mind, and its down to these 2 road bikes.
> Which one should I buy ?
> Its my first Road Bike.
> Both are the same price, and both have the same gears the Shimano 105.
>
> Any advice would be great, maybe some owners.
> Thanks,
> Garry Pederson

G'day,

I am in the same boat - don't know what to get....keep me in the loop

Gazza said:
I have made up my mind, and its down to these 2 road bikes.
Which one should I buy ?
Its my first Road Bike.
Both are the same price, and both have the same gears the Shimano 105.

Any advice would be great, maybe some owners.
Thanks,
Garry Pederson

Hi Garry,

I bought a Trek 1400 in dec 2003 and have loved every minute on the bike. I ride between 50-200 k p/week (in all weather) and I have never had any problems with the bike.

I haven't had any experience with Giant Bikes.

Good Luck.
Brad.