Ultimate Riding Sports-Update

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Derek Swift, Mar 3, 2003.

  1. Derek Swift

    Derek Swift Guest

    Someone had asked earlier about "Ultimate Riding Sports" and wondered if the company was still in
    business. I contacted their webmaster who said:

    "The owner of ultimate riding sports was severly injured and is in the hospital. The company has
    been temporarily closed."

    Derek

    Tags:

  2. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

    Derek Swift <[email protected]> wrote in news:20030303123624562- [email protected]:

    > Someone had asked earlier about "Ultimate Riding Sports" and wondered if the company was still in
    > business. I contacted their webmaster who said:
    >
    > "The owner of ultimate riding sports was severly injured and is in the hospital. The company has
    > been temporarily closed."
    >
    > Derek

    'Twas I that asked. Thanks. I hope he mends well.

    rorschandt