Upstate New York

Ckretsorse

Guest
Anybody got any links/info about trails in Upstate New York/Adirondack mountains? Preferably
somwhere close to Buffalo or Rochester....

Actually, upstate NY and the Buffalo area are considered two different regions to NY'ers, The
Buffalo area is often referred to as Western NY or the Niagara region. If interested in riding near
Buffalo, check out http://www.wnymba.org/ Check out Ellicotville NY. Home to Holliday Valley ski
resort and some of the best riding in our area. I would personally recommend Golden Hill State
Forest and any of the trails behind Holliday Valley and Holimont ski resort.

"ckretsorse" <[email protected]> wrote

> Anybody got any links/info about trails in Upstate New York/Adirondack mountains? Preferably
> somwhere close to Buffalo or Rochester....

Which is it then: in the Adirondacks, or close to Buffalo/Rochester? You can't have both at the
same time.

http://www.wnymba.org

CC

What I meant was i'm looking for trails anywhere in Upstate New York or Western New York

news:[email protected]...