Upstate New York

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ckretsorse, Sep 16, 2003.

  1. Ckretsorse

    Ckretsorse Guest

    Anybody got any links/info about trails in Upstate New York/Adirondack mountains? Preferably
    somwhere close to Buffalo or Rochester....

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  3. Mtbscottie

    Mtbscottie Guest

    Actually, upstate NY and the Buffalo area are considered two different regions to NY'ers, The
    Buffalo area is often referred to as Western NY or the Niagara region. If interested in riding near
    Buffalo, check out http://www.wnymba.org/ Check out Ellicotville NY. Home to Holliday Valley ski
    resort and some of the best riding in our area. I would personally recommend Golden Hill State
    Forest and any of the trails behind Holliday Valley and Holimont ski resort.

  4. "ckretsorse" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Anybody got any links/info about trails in Upstate New York/Adirondack mountains? Preferably
    > somwhere close to Buffalo or Rochester....

    Which is it then: in the Adirondacks, or close to Buffalo/Rochester? You can't have both at the
    same time.

    http://www.wnymba.org

    CC

  5. Ckretsorse

    Ckretsorse Guest

    What I meant was i'm looking for trails anywhere in Upstate New York or Western New York

    news:[email protected]...