Wanted Clothing clip for rear LED light

Mseries

Guest
One of my rear LED lights, a vista light (5 leds, about 5cm x 8cm) came with a clip to all it to be
fastened to a belt or whatever. I have since lost it and now need one. Does any one haveone they can
let me have ?

--
The Reply & From email addresses are checked rarely.

It is possible to buy very cheap LEDs at bargain shops and electrical stores and they usually include a cheap plastic clip and/or a velcro strap.

Brian

Many bike shops have a box of stuff the customer doesn't need. If they installed the LED on a seatpost or rack, they would probably toss the clip in this box. You can probably get for free if you ask to go through their box of stuff. It wouldn't hurt to become a customer for something else if you find what you want.

Originally posted by Mseries

MSeries wrote:

> One of my rear LED lights, a vista light (5 leds, about 5cm x 8cm) came with a clip to all it to
> be fastened to a belt or whatever. I have since lost it and now need one. Does any one haveone
> they can let me have ?

I've got one for a Cateye but it's a different type of clamp.

Zog The Undeniable wrote:
> MSeries wrote:
>
>> One of my rear LED lights, a vista light (5 leds, about 5cm x 8cm) came with a clip to all it to
>> be fastened to a belt or whatever. I have since lost it and now need one. Does any one haveone
>> they can let me have ?
>>
> I've got one for a Cateye but it's a different type of clamp.

The one I need should have two holes for fitting to the light about 2cm apart

In message <[email protected]>, MSeries <[email protected]> writes
> One of my rear LED lights, a vista light (5 leds, about 5cm x 8cm) came with a clip to all it to
> be fastened to a belt or whatever. I have since lost it and now need one. Does any one haveone
> they can let me have ?

I should have a least one spare, I'll have a rummage in the garage later.
--
Chris French, Leeds

chris French wrote:
> In message <[email protected]>, MSeries <[email protected]> writes
>> One of my rear LED lights, a vista light (5 leds, about 5cm x 8cm) came with a clip to all it to
>> be fastened to a belt or whatever. I have since lost it and now need one. Does any one haveone
>> they can let me have ?
>>
> I should have a least one spare, I'll have a rummage in the garage later.

Cheers Chris, let me know on mseries1965 at hotmail dot com if you find it. We can arrange
delivery somehow. What part of Leeds are you in ? Maybe I can call by at the weekend to pick it up
if you find it.

chris French wrote:
> In message <[email protected]>, MSeries <[email protected]> writes
>> One of my rear LED lights, a vista light (5 leds, about 5cm x 8cm) came with a clip to all it to
>> be fastened to a belt or whatever. I have since lost it and now need one. Does any one haveone
>> they can let me have ?
>>
> I should have a least one spare, I'll have a rummage in the garage later.

Thanks Chris, I received it today. Much appreciated, I hope to be able to return the favour at
some point.

--
The Reply & From email addresses are checked rarely.