watch tour de france online!

geekonabike said:
VS is getting funky about this feed , but its still there. I open real player & feed it: mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:31716

Works with most players
what do you mean getting funky??? i have not had any problems and i am curious what you are experiencing.

VS has asked all the web sites advertising this feed to remove it or face legal action. That what I call geting funky, I didn't mean dancing to a heavy bass & drum track.
The feed still works fine, but latly about twice during the stage it will appear to have been turned off. Just stop & restart it & the race is back.
Why would VS put this feed online & not want anyone to advertise it is beyond me.

a P.S. looks like the feed just disapeared :-(

geekonabike said:
VS has asked all the web sites advertising this feed to remove it or face legal action. That what I call geting funky, I didn't mean dancing to a heavy bass & drum track.
The feed still works fine, but latly about twice during the stage it will appear to have been turned off. Just stop & restart it & the race is back.
Why would VS put this feed online & not want anyone to advertise it is beyond me.

Never fear: http://www.steephill.tv/2007/tour-de-france/#live

geekonabike said:

Maybe Versus should spend more time making sure that the cable carriers stop showing informercials during the live coverage and less time worrying about people who are watching it online when they have no other option!

NavyDood said:
Well, it was great while it lasted. The feed vrom vs. is no longer available. :(
NOT TRUE!!!!!!!! download TVU player (i dont know how the hell i found it but they had the TdF Versus coverage (7-14-07). a ****ing savior for me and hopefully for all you bizniches

burton3eleven said:
NOT TRUE!!!!!!!! download TVU player (i dont know how the hell i found it but they had the TdF Versus coverage (7-14-07). a ****ing savior for me and hopefully for all you bizniches
who knows where i can get a live audio feed in english? eurosport doesnt want to work :(