Way OT: Baka, your Guru and Prophet reveals Himself

RonSonic

Guest
http://www.sas.org/tcs/weeklyIssues_2006/2006-04-07/feature1p/index.html

Some excerpts:

Pianka then began laying out his concerns about how human overpopulation is
ruining the Earth. He presented a doomsday scenario in which he claimed that the
sharp increase in human population since the beginning of the industrial age is
devastating the planet. He warned that quick steps must be taken to restore the
planet before it's too late.

Saving the Earth with Ebola

Professor Pianka said the Earth as we know it will not survive without drastic
measures. Then, and without presenting any data to justify this number, he
asserted that the only feasible solution to saving the Earth is to reduce the
population to 10 percent of the present number.

Ron

D'ya ever notice that the folks who want a drastic reduction in the
human population never want to take the initiative by removing
themselves from the population? I'd like them to show some leadership.

jeff

RonSonic wrote:

> http://www.sas.org/tcs/weeklyIssues_2006/2006-04-07/feature1p/index.html
>

> Some excerpts:
>
> Pianka then began laying out his concerns about how human overpopulation is
> ruining the Earth. He presented a doomsday scenario in which he claimed that the
> sharp increase in human population since the beginning of the industrial age is
> devastating the planet. He warned that quick steps must be taken to restore the
> planet before it's too late.
>
> Saving the Earth with Ebola
>
> Professor Pianka said the Earth as we know it will not survive without drastic
> measures. Then, and without presenting any data to justify this number, he
> asserted that the only feasible solution to saving the Earth is to reduce the
> population to 10 percent of the present number.
>
> Ron

Pianka is right and Sonic is proving his own stupidity. We are already
way over the sustainable limit and are, in fact, destroying the planet.
I am just advocating responsible birth control, not mass murder.
The point I was looking at is that with all the international air travel
a super virus could be spread world wide in only a few days. Look at
what the Bubonic plague did to Europe when all travel was by foot,
animal, or sailing ship. Now think of that and add in all the numbers of
people who travel almost every day to all parts of the earth.
Have you gotten your head out of the sand and noticed how weird the
weather is this year? If not a plague of some sort then the earth itself
may fight back.

[email protected] wrote:
> D'ya ever notice that the folks who want a drastic reduction in the
> human population never want to take the initiative by removing
> themselves from the population? I'd like them to show some leadership.
>
> jeff

You first.
Between you, RonSonic, and Sorni, I am guaranteed that anything I say
will get a negative response.

You know that slogan "Drink responsibly."?

How about "F**k responsibly."?

Bill

Bill Baka wrote:

::
:: You know that slogan "Drink responsibly."?
::
:: How about "F**k responsibly."?

I always make a habit of both! :)

Roger Zoul wrote:
> Bill Baka wrote:
>

>>> You know that slogan "Drink responsibly."?
>>>
>>> How about "F**k responsibly."?

> I always make a habit of both! :)

Funny how they seem to go together, eh? :-D

<snippage of more truth than most can handle>

Bill Baka:

Don't you know the song, "Every Sperm is Sacred"?

There are Jews in the world.
There are Buddhists.
There are Hindus and Mormons, and then
There are those that follow Mohammed, but
I've never been one of them.

I'm a Roman Catholic,
And have been since before I was born,
And the one thing they say about Catholics is:
They'll take you as soon as you're warm.
You don't have to be a six-footer.
You don't have to have a great brain.
You don't have to have any clothes on. You're
A Catholic the moment Dad came,

Because

Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is great.
If a sperm is wasted,
God gets quite irate.

Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is great.
If a sperm is wasted,
God gets quite irate.

Let the heathen spill theirs
On the dusty ground.
God shall make them pay for
Each sperm that can't be found.

Every sperm is wanted.
Every sperm is good.
Every sperm is needed
In your neighbourhood.

Hindu, Taoist, Mormon,
Spill theirs just anywhere,
But God loves those who treat their
Semen with more care.

Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is great.
If a sperm is wasted,
God gets quite irate.

Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is good.
Every sperm is needed
In your neighbourhood!

Every sperm is useful.
Every sperm is fine.
God needs everybody's.
Mine! And mine! And mine!

Let the Pagan spill theirs
O'er mountain, hill, and plain.
God shall strike them down for
Each sperm that's spilt in vain.

Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is good.
Every sperm is needed
In your neighbourhood.

Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is great.
If a sperm is wasted,
God gets quite iraaaaate!

Birth Control is MURDER!!!!!!!!

D'ohBoy

D'ohBoy wrote:

> Don't you know the song, "Every Sperm is Sacred"?
>
> Birth Control is MURDER!!!!!!!!
>
> D'ohBoy

Where did this guy come from???
Bill

Bill Baka wrote:
> D'ohBoy wrote:

>> Birth Control is MURDER!!!!!!!!
>> D'ohBoy

> Where did this guy come from???

Damaged sperm.

<eg>

Sorni wrote:
> Bill Baka wrote:
>
>>D'ohBoy wrote:

>>>Birth Control is MURDER!!!!!!!!
>>>D'ohBoy

>>Where did this guy come from???

> Damaged sperm.
>
> <eg>

Sorni,
For once I agree with you.
Bill

In article <[email protected]>, Bill Baka
([email protected]) wrote:
> D'ohBoy wrote:
> >
> > Don't you know the song, "Every Sperm is Sacred"?
> >
> > Birth Control is MURDER!!!!!!!!
> >
> > D'ohBoy
> >

> Where did this guy come from???

Never mind that, where are the Python Police when we need them?

The System is well pleased with this Unit's performance, which falls
within expected parameters.

Quoth Mr. Baka:

> Sorni,
> For once I agree with you.
> Bill

That should be a warning sign to you, Mr. Baka. Do I have to put a ;-)
when I quote Monty Python lyrics?

Sornson, you're such a f***ing dumbass.

D'ohBoy

D'ohBoy wrote:
> Quoth Mr. Baka:
>
>> Sorni,
>> For once I agree with you.
>> Bill

> That should be a warning sign to you, Mr. Baka. Do I have to put a
> ;-) when I quote Monty Python lyrics?
>
> Sornson, you're such a f***ing dumbass.
>
> D'ohBoy

Doughie Baby,

Let us re-cap:

YOU post the lyrics to "Every Sperm is Sacred".

Baka asks where YOU came from.

I answer "damaged sperm". (Hint: HUMOR.)

It's all about CONTEXT, dumb-ass. Why must you ALWAYS remove it?!? Could
it possibly be because you're a mean-spirited, dishonest ideologue bully who
delights in insulting others at the expense of clarity and civility?

By golly, I think I'm on to something here...

BS

DAB wrote:

> ...you're a mean-spirited, dishonest ideologue bully who
> delights in insulting others at the expense of clarity and civility?

Got a little pot/kettle problem there, Dumbass.

Do I need to post links to your posts or are you going to give up now?

Richard

D'ohBoy wrote:
> Sorni wrote:

{NOTE: ALL CONTENT REMOVED AS PER USUAL}

>> ...you're a mean-spirited, dishonest ideologue bully who
>> delights in insulting others at the expense of clarity and civility?

You did it again. The POINT was that you almost always /remove context/
from your little flames, giving people unclear or misleading accounts of the
thread.

> Got a little pot/kettle problem there, Dumbass.

When in Rome...

Bill "reactor" S.

Dave Larrington wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>, Bill Baka
> ([email protected]) wrote:
>
>>D'ohBoy wrote:
>>
>>>Don't you know the song, "Every Sperm is Sacred"?
>>>
>>>Birth Control is MURDER!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>>D'ohBoy
>>>

>>Where did this guy come from???

> Never mind that, where are the Python Police when we need them?

Now I'm a bystander. This thread just got amusing even if useless.
Bill