week 68

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Miss Violette, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
    excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
    1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight losses
    is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs without a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks.
    It is interesting to look back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was
    last January, good luck to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

    Tags:

  2. Wow, Lee! You are really setting a record for the number of weeks that you've lost!
    Congratulations! Elaine K

    Miss Violette wrote:

    >I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
    >excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
    >1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight losses
    > is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs without a gain, including maintains is also seven
    > weeks. It is interesting to look back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of
    > losses was last January, good luck to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

  3. Julieb

    Julieb Guest

    Oh, wow Lee! I'm cheering from the sidelines for you to break that record
    :) January is obviously a good month for you.

    --
    Julie.
    93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg

    Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
    http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
    > excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
    > 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight
    > losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
    without
    > a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
    look
    > back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
    > to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

  4. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Well done you - what a nice trend to be continuing :) Good luck for next week - let's make it 6
    weeks in a row!

    --
    krys

    UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
    > excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
    > 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight
    > losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
    without
    > a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
    look
    > back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
    > to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

  5. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Miss Violette wrote:
    > I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
    > excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
    > 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight
    > losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs without a gain, including maintains is also
    > seven weeks. It is interesting to look back and see some of the patterns, like the longest
    > string of losses was last January, good luck to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

    Congrats!! You're on a roll!! Let's go for 6 and see if we can keep going to beat that old record!!

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

  6. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Woohoo Lee that is just excellent!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
    > excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
    > 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight
    > losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
    without
    > a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
    look
    > back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
    > to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

  7. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Miss Violette wrote:

    > I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
    > excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
    > 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight
    > losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs without a gain, including maintains is also
    > seven weeks. It is interesting to look back and see some of the patterns, like the longest
    > string of losses was last January, good luck to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

    Well done! 86.1? Coo! Thassa looooot! You HAVE done well! :D

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  8. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Oh hot diggety dog! You are doing so wonderful.

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
    > excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
    > 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight
    > losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
    without
    > a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
    look
    > back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
    > to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

  9. Lynne

    Lynne Guest

    On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:51:05 -0600, "Miss Violette"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    Good for you! Keep up the good work.

    Lynne

    >I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
    >excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
    >1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight losses
    > is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs without a gain, including maintains is also seven
    > weeks. It is interesting to look back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of
    > losses was last January, good luck to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

  10. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Terrific - great string going there. Congrats and keep on going and going and going.....

    On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:51:05 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
    >excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
    >1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight losses
    > is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs without a gain, including maintains is also seven
    > weeks. It is interesting to look back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of
    > losses was last January, good luck to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

  11. thanks, Lee
    Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Wow, Lee! You are really setting a record for the number of weeks that you've lost!
    > Congratulations! Elaine K
    >
    > Miss Violette wrote:
    >
    > >I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
    > >excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
    lost
    > >1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
    longest
    > >string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
    without
    > >a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
    look
    > >back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
    > >to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
    86.1

  12. Charlie

    Charlie Guest

    You are doing great... Charlie

    "Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Wow, Lee! You are really setting a record for the number of weeks that you've lost!
    > Congratulations! Elaine K
    >
    > Miss Violette wrote:
    >
    > >I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
    > >excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
    lost
    > >1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
    longest
    > >string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
    without
    > >a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
    look
    > >back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
    > >to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
    86.1

  13. thank you I need all the help I can get, Lee, gratefully
    JulieB <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Oh, wow Lee! I'm cheering from the sidelines for you to break that record
    > :) January is obviously a good month for you.
    >
    > --
    > Julie.
    > 93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg
    > 205.7/159./162.8 (WW)/158 (Personal) lb
    >
    > Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
    > http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html
    >
    > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular
    meeting,
    > > man that crowd is excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
    lost
    > > 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
    longest
    > > string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
    > without
    > > a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
    > look
    > > back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
    > > to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
    86.1

  14. six would be wonderful indeed, thanks a bunch, lee
    krys <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Well done you - what a nice trend to be continuing :) Good luck for next week - let's make it 6
    > weeks in a row!
    >
    > --
    > krys
    >
    > UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...
    >
    > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular
    meeting,
    > > man that crowd is excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
    lost
    > > 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
    longest
    > > string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
    > without
    > > a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
    > look
    > > back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
    > > to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
    86.1

  15. I would like to beat it, thanks, Lee
    Connie <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > Miss Violette wrote:
    > > I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular
    meeting,
    > > man that crowd is excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
    lost
    > > 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
    longest
    > > string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
    without
    > > a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
    look
    > > back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
    > > to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
    86.1

    > Congrats!! You're on a roll!! Let's go for 6 and see if we can keep going to beat that old
    > record!!
    >
    > Connie
    >
    > --
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Connie Walsh
    >
    > 241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

  16. thanks, I am really enjoying it, Lee
    Nathalie W <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Woohoo Lee that is just excellent!
    > --
    > Nathalie from Belgium
    > 134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    > 295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
    > 232/223.5/212 lbs "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular
    meeting,
    > > man that crowd is excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
    lost
    > > 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
    longest
    > > string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
    > without
    > > a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
    > look
    > > back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
    > > to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
    86.1

  17. Thanks, it is a bunch and it came off with little pain, I am so grateful to
    this group helping me along, Lee
    Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Miss Violette wrote:
    > >
    > > I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular
    meeting,
    > > man that crowd is excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
    lost
    > > 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
    longest
    > > string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
    without
    > > a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
    look
    > > back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
    > > to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
    86.1

    > Well done! 86.1? Coo! Thassa looooot! You HAVE done well! :D
    > --

    > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    > Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  18. Thanks, and I feel more wonderful each day, Lee
    Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Oh hot diggety dog! You are doing so wonderful.
    >
    > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular
    meeting,
    > > man that crowd is excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
    lost
    > > 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
    longest
    > > string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
    > without
    > > a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
    > look
    > > back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
    > > to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
    86.1

  19. Thank you it isn't really work though, Lee just a little guilty that it
    isn't work this time
    Lynne <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:51:05 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > Good for you! Keep up the good work.
    >
    > Lynne
    >
    > >I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
    > >excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
    lost
    > >1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
    longest
    > >string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
    without
    > >a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
    look
    > >back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
    > >to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
    86.1

  20. Thanks, I feel really positive right now, Lee
    news:p[email protected]...