week 68

Miss Violette

Guest
I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight losses
is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs without a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks.
It is interesting to look back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was
last January, good luck to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

Wow, Lee! You are really setting a record for the number of weeks that you've lost!
Congratulations! Elaine K

Miss Violette wrote:

>I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
>excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
>1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight losses
> is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs without a gain, including maintains is also seven
> weeks. It is interesting to look back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of
> losses was last January, good luck to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

Oh, wow Lee! I'm cheering from the sidelines for you to break that record
:) January is obviously a good month for you.

--
Julie.
93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg

Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
> excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
> 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight
> losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
without
> a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
look
> back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
> to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

Well done you - what a nice trend to be continuing :) Good luck for next week - let's make it 6
weeks in a row!

--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Miss Violette wrote:
> I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
> excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
> 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight
> losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs without a gain, including maintains is also
> seven weeks. It is interesting to look back and see some of the patterns, like the longest
> string of losses was last January, good luck to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

Congrats!! You're on a roll!! Let's go for 6 and see if we can keep going to beat that old record!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

Woohoo Lee that is just excellent!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
berlin.de...

Miss Violette wrote:

> I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
> excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
> 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight
> losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs without a gain, including maintains is also
> seven weeks. It is interesting to look back and see some of the patterns, like the longest
> string of losses was last January, good luck to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

Well done! 86.1? Coo! Thassa looooot! You HAVE done well! :D

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Oh hot diggety dog! You are doing so wonderful.

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
> excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
> 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight
> losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
without
> a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
look
> back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
> to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:51:05 -0600, "Miss Violette"
<[email protected]> wrote:

Good for you! Keep up the good work.

Lynne

>I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
>excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
>1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight losses
> is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs without a gain, including maintains is also seven
> weeks. It is interesting to look back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of
> losses was last January, good luck to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

Terrific - great string going there. Congrats and keep on going and going and going.....

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:51:05 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
>excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I lost
>1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the longest string of straight losses
> is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs without a gain, including maintains is also seven
> weeks. It is interesting to look back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of
> losses was last January, good luck to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost 86.1

thanks, Lee
Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Wow, Lee! You are really setting a record for the number of weeks that you've lost!
> Congratulations! Elaine K
>
> Miss Violette wrote:
>
> >I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
> >excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
lost
> >1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
longest
> >string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
without
> >a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
look
> >back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
> >to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
86.1

You are doing great... Charlie

"Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Wow, Lee! You are really setting a record for the number of weeks that you've lost!
> Congratulations! Elaine K
>
> Miss Violette wrote:
>
> >I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
> >excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
lost
> >1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
longest
> >string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
without
> >a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
look
> >back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
> >to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
86.1

thank you I need all the help I can get, Lee, gratefully
JulieB <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Oh, wow Lee! I'm cheering from the sidelines for you to break that record
> :) January is obviously a good month for you.
>
> --
> Julie.
> 93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg
> 205.7/159./162.8 (WW)/158 (Personal) lb
>
> Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
> http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html
>
> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular
meeting,
> > man that crowd is excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
lost
> > 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
longest
> > string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
> without
> > a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
> look
> > back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
> > to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
86.1

six would be wonderful indeed, thanks a bunch, lee
krys <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well done you - what a nice trend to be continuing :) Good luck for next week - let's make it 6
> weeks in a row!
>
> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...
>
> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular
meeting,
> > man that crowd is excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
lost
> > 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
longest
> > string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
> without
> > a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
> look
> > back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
> > to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
86.1

I would like to beat it, thanks, Lee
Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
> Miss Violette wrote:
> > I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular
meeting,
> > man that crowd is excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
lost
> > 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
longest
> > string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
without
> > a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
look
> > back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
> > to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
86.1

> Congrats!! You're on a roll!! Let's go for 6 and see if we can keep going to beat that old
> record!!
>
> Connie
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

thanks, I am really enjoying it, Lee
Nathalie W <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Woohoo Lee that is just excellent!
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
> 232/223.5/212 lbs "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular
meeting,
> > man that crowd is excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
lost
> > 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
longest
> > string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
> without
> > a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
> look
> > back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
> > to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
86.1

Thanks, it is a bunch and it came off with little pain, I am so grateful to
this group helping me along, Lee
Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Miss Violette wrote:
> >
> > I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular
meeting,
> > man that crowd is excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
lost
> > 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
longest
> > string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
without
> > a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
look
> > back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
> > to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
86.1

> Well done! 86.1? Coo! Thassa looooot! You HAVE done well! :D
> --

> Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
> Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Thanks, and I feel more wonderful each day, Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Oh hot diggety dog! You are doing so wonderful.
>
> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular
meeting,
> > man that crowd is excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
lost
> > 1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
longest
> > string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
> without
> > a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
> look
> > back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
> > to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
86.1

Thank you it isn't really work though, Lee just a little guilty that it
isn't work this time
Lynne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:51:05 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Good for you! Keep up the good work.
>
> Lynne
>
> >I ended up the week with.5 flex points. I made it to my regular meeting, man that crowd is
> >excellent. I am pleased and proud to report that I
lost
> >1.6 for a fifth week of losing. I had DH look in my booklets, the
longest
> >string of straight losses is seven weeks. The longest string of WIs
without
> >a gain, including maintains is also seven weeks. It is interesting to
look
> >back and see some of the patterns, like the longest string of losses was last January, good luck
> >to everyone else this week, Lee... Total lost
86.1

Thanks, I feel really positive right now, Lee