What do you eat today?

glad you asked. a bowl of cocoa puffs this morning, chicken fajita enchiladas for a late lunch from Cafe Del Sol, one homemade beef taco ( bland but i didn't cook it) and i just came back in true fashion from the grocery store to take after Big Lance with some Nutella. watch out world...

Today was a bad day for eating ( Had a few to many JD's last night so fatty food was on the list ) Had toast with Vegimite for Brekky, Chinese for lunch ( Rice and mongolian beef ) and had home made pizza for dinner. Back to healthy eating tomorrow!!

Scotttri said:
Today was a bad day for eating ( Had a few to many JD's last night so fatty food was on the list ) Had toast with Vegimite for Brekky, Chinese for lunch ( Rice and mongolian beef ) and had home made pizza for dinner. Back to healthy eating tomorrow!!

Whats a JD?

Right now, since it's only 7:46 am, I've had just a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats Almond variety and a cup of 8 O'Clock coffee. About to make some instant oatmeal before running out for some errands.

Suffering from the flu. Bowl of cereal and two slices of toast for breakfast, cup of green tea for lunch, bowl of chicken soup for dinner. Nothing at all yesterday. Even my hair hurts!

roadhouse said:

Even I'm suffering from flu .. being a racer I should be strong , so could you please in this regard. What is exceptional here is your advise will be honored.. I just took 2 bed pieces with milk sugarless. What's makes be strong.. ????

Regards,
Brain.

i came across and ate a special kind of rose bud this evening and i couldn't help but notice how strong i felt but nutella sure woulda made it taste better..:D

Subway roll ( Chicken fillet with lettuce, tomato, onion, capsicum, olives, cheddar cheese, south west sauce, on italian herb and cheese roll )

Breakfast

• 16 oz. Teeccino Java variety
  • Turkey sausage patties between two mini-bagels
  • Two Cheerio-crispies
Mid-Morning Snack

• Two Cheerio-crispies
  • Bag of Chex-Mix
  • Box of Raisens

Scotttri said:
Subway roll ( Chicken fillet with lettuce, tomato, onion, capsicum, olives, cheddar cheese, south west sauce, on italian herb and cheese roll )

Subway's my 4 day a week lunch. $5 Foot-long Spicy Intalian sub.

"Subway........ Eat Fresh!" :D

On the other 3 day's I marinate/cook chicken or beef teriyaki.
(Spam will do the job once in a while in emergency.)

gman0482 said:
Subway's my 4 day a week lunch. $5 Foot-long Spicy Intalian sub.

Only $5 for a foot long? Christ I think we pay 9 or 10 over here.

A foot long subway bubble to match our house price bubble :D

steve said:
Only $5 for a foot long? Christ I think we pay 9 or 10 over here.

A foot long subway bubble to match our house price bubble :D

hehe. yea they started running that promo a while ago. It used to be $5 for any foot long, but now they just kept around 3-4 kinds for $5 permanently. As far as housing goes, I guess it's getting a little better, but economy is what it is still I guess.