What vitamins do you all take...?

Swisse Men Formula with Anti Oxidants every morning as well as Fish oil and Glucosamine for my Knee.

Multi vitamin(centrum), E 400 units, 1000 mg of C.

Vitamin E is generally lacking in most diets and it's one of the most powerful antioxidents. I don't know for sure but once I added E to my daily routine I don't get colds anymore from over training.

Other than that plenty of vegatables, fruits and fish.

I be careful with liposoluble vitamin (like E, A, D, K), the RDA is very low, (for example: E vitamin RDA is around 8 milligrams/day).
E vit can be provided by:Vegetable oils, wheat germ, whole grain bread & cereals, dried beans, and green leafy vegetables.

A well balanced diet will provide plenty of vitamins for active individuals.
Active people require NO MORE vitamins than sedentary people!
Research has shown no increase in exercise performance with vitamin intakes above RDA.

I think that right eating&life style is the first target! ...and after come, (only if necessary & for short period of time), vitamin supplement.
:) Ciao Matteo

FloydLandis said:
Wheather it is vitamin c vitamin b let me know what you guys take on a daily basis
Hi, here we go :anti-oxidants,salmon oil, glucosamine, Vit B50, Vit C, Multi Vit, E 400, Magnesium , Potassium, calcium citrate, Electrolytes,Anti-fatigue caps (potassium magnesium aspartate, from www.e-caps.com ) and a very healthy diet :)

As an avid surfer and offroad cyclist I try to stay in shape as much as possible but it helps to have extra energy. I used to take green tea supplements, ginseng, Guarana, Yerba Mate, of course some Red Bull occasionally, but lately Ive discovered a great vitamin that gives me energy as well as other valuable supplements. After I saw the effects and how energized I felt compared to previous energy supplements I've switched to this new vitamin although I do enjoy the taste of a Red Bull occasionally. LOL
Check out the vitamin at this link SPAM
With a high pace lifestyle of working, surfing, and biking as well as raising a family, I endorse it personally for better health

None. The only supplements I take are Zinc, Calcium and Magnesium 'cause they're so hard to get from nautural food. Here's a breakdown of my typical day's nutrition (from food):

Fat-Soluble Vitamins
Vitamin A mcg_RE 3895
Vitamin D mcg 8.5
Vitamin E mg_ATE 12.19
Vitamin K mcg 171.83

Water-Soluble Vitamins

Vitamin C mg 508.17
Thiamin mg 1.75
Riboflavin mg 1.42
Vitamin B-6 mg 3.18
Vitamin B-12 mcg 5.36
Niacin mg 29.23
Folate mcg 348.79

Major Minerals

Calcium mg 324.87
Phosphorus mg 1216.4
Magnesium mg 466.17 4
Sodium mg 1109.8
Potassium mg 4104.5

Trace Minerals
Iron mg 13.98
Zinc mg 7.68
Selenium mcg 414.36
Copper mg 2.07

I pretty much snack throughout the day then train at night and don't bother with a large evening meal.

One pill with vitamin B1, B6 and B12 (coz my doctor prescribed them after having testing my blood) and one pill of hem iron coz my hemoglobin level is around 120 (should be at least 126) if I don't.

The rest I get through eating a well balanced diet which i regularly check off the contents of by logging what I eat into this software I have.

musher said:
Hi, here we go :anti-oxidants,salmon oil, glucosamine, Vit B50, Vit C, Multi Vit, E 400, Magnesium , Potassium, calcium citrate, Electrolytes,Anti-fatigue caps (potassium magnesium aspartate, from www.e-caps.com ) and a very healthy diet :)
Hi, i just learn than E-caps have move to www.hammernut.com check out they have very nice suppl. :)

FloydLandis said:
Wheather it is vitamin c vitamin b let me know what you guys take on a daily basis
If you monitor what you eat, most riders can get all the required nutrients from eating a good diet. Personally i take magnesium and calcium supplements which i have found helps prevent cramping.

One Flintstone Complete (I'm 50 y. o .) :p every other day and 4000 m g. Vit C daily:eek: .

1 one a day men's (or whatever multi is on sale)
1 fix oil capsule
1 prilosec (not vitamin but its part of the group)
2 flinstones chewy at night (cuz the only way my son eats em is if i do to)
i also used to take b12 until i read the ingredient and it was lactose. doc says no more lactose for me, so the b12 goes too. (i really dont think it even did anything for me)