Whats that sport? Competition!!

Duckwah

Oct 30, 2002
Ok just because i'm feeling eccentric tonight (not enough sleep)

I've posted a Polar HR graph from one of the other sports i participate in. See if you can guess what it is.

and yes i know the data at the bottom says cycling but its not so don't get all cute on me!

as incentive anyone who can guess it can have a 8x 12 inch print of their favourite F1 driver or promo girl from my extensive melbourne GP collection

entries close on the 1st of May

good luck

I've made this a Sticky thread :D

Anyway I reckon you where wearing your HRM while you had sex with three different girls from your extensive melbourne GP photo collection.

Am I right? do I win :confused:

cheers! ;)

dude if had got that graph having sex with those girls i wouldn't be asking people to guess i'd have it posted on every section of the forum and i would have PM'd everyone:D

Does your monitor collect altitude data?
If so, would you be willing to share it?? :)

Take care,
Mitch

all wrong so far

the monitor doesn't collect altitude data but i was at constant altitude the whole time

Wy did you have to redo your shoe laces 3 times in an hour? Pretty enervating when you need to tie them again :).

OK I have NO idea ;)

Jeps think its walking/running too you can see that he passed the crowd 3 times. Every time passing the crowd he pretend to be going very fast. You see the 3d time along he was already pretty tired so the time at high relative effort was higher due to the lower speed and some more time needed to pass the crowd.

Can't say I haven't thought about it.