Where are you from,what do you do?

Living on the beautiful Sunshine Coast Queensland - hinterland town called Cooroy. Mostly ride the Noosa tri course (40km) for training - looking for some training buddies to share some rides with - I cruise at 32km/hr+ on my own (old and slow) - my bike looks the part tho - Trek T5000 - most valuable thing I own. Toying with the idea of buying a time trial bike - maybe will do the Noosa tri this year in a team.

e-male said:
Yes, Vo2, I am certainly going to try. I did it last year, although I did not do much training. I have the Argus 3 times. However, I am not yet in the sub-3 category.

What about you? Any sparkling tips, drugs ;) (hehehe), boosters etc?
Live in Windsor, UK. Trying to cycle to work (about 15km round trip) every day.

Well, Im from wiltshire in the UK. Im only 16, and have only just gotten into cycling, doing it for pleasure and enjoyment, and to get fitter. I suppose my day job would be full time education, though I am finally out of compulsory schooling. WOOT

Hi Guys Im From The Uk Used To Ride Road Then Went To Mtb,would Like To Go In Cyclo Cross Any Help:)

Hi, I'm from Haines Alaska. I ride year-round and am looking into buying a tadpole. Anybody got advice?

Hello, I'm form Ann Arbor Michigan I love my Bianchi and ride it hard downtown almost every day (until pieces come off then i walk it to a repair shop;)

Hi, I am brand new to the road biking scene. I live in Orange County, NY and practice law for a living.

Hi there! I am from Subang Jaya, Malaysia & new to this cyling thing. Becoz I have to go to work by MTB as a casual but end to intermediate and my brother was a rookie road cyclist. Any q&a, I'll ask him. Eventhough this all are new, I love this bicycle things....:D

Hello

I am retired and live in Illinois, USA. I ride two different bikes. A Giant Touring and a Fuji folding Country Touring "Marboro Bike" that I just bought at garage sales for $35.00.
I found this site while looking for information on the left "crank" shifter , broken from carrying around in travel trailer, before I bought it. This bike has never been on the ground.
I bought because, folded it will fit in storage bin of motor home. The Giant does not like being carried on back of motor home, had to replace crank bearings twice in five years. I ride for pleasure at home and on the road while traveling.
I made one great bike trip while in the military,30 day leave, road form Germany through France to the Med, camping along the way.

hey my name is Danny im from ottawa , canada and i just got into cycling, and im attending college =D

I live in Blaine, Minnesota (a suburb of Minneapolis). I am a machine designer and work for Loram Maintenance of Way Inc. We design, build, sell and operate railway maintenance equipment.

I recently got re-acquainted with my trusty two-wheeled steed. Thank you oil companies, you've done me a real favor here.;)

I work about thirty miles from home and commute most days on said steed. I'd like to take the bus part of the way, but the Met Council can't figure out how to run busses efficiently, so it would actually take more time to bus part way than it does to just ride the whole way. (I cannot bus the whole way at all.) Fortunately, it's a rather pleasant ride. (So far this summer, anyway.) At least on an MTB. The lousy roads around here would have my kidneys dragging on the road long before I got to work, if I used my road bike, and the gravel road wouldn't help much either. Besides, I don't have a rear wheel for that particular machine anymore anyway. I broke it trying to bunny hop a curb. I guess it's a bit more difficult on a road bike than it is on a mountain bike. Perhaps I should buy a new wheel?

I am from British Columbia, Canada, and am brand new to the world of cycling. Le Tour de France got all excited this year, because I actually started watching it. I'm so inspired by all of the riders, and it just makes me want to start riding a bike again.

I work in the golf industry as my day job, and that passes the time quite well. Now it's time to look for another expensive hobby.

Nice to meet everyone, and I can't wait to tap into the wealth of knowledge that this site no doubt offers.

dear all,

I am indonesian, living in bogor, around 50km south of jakarta.
I ride to work, also browse the city for fun, mostly on asphalt roads, on either of my two bikes, a 1996 diamondback parkway hybrid, and a 1980 olympic edition soviet roadbike converted to singlespeed, and raised handlebars.

I am from Baton Rouge, LA and I live in S. FL now. Too damn flat for cycling, but we do what we can :)

Gentlemen...I'm from Clermont.. Florida..USA....I ride a Paletti, CIOCC and just bought a new Kestrel Talon and I just make an attemp at a humble beginning every day.....good to be here..Thank You

Hi guys, I live in Quad Cities, Illinois,.near the Mississippi River. My hobby is flying my homebuilt aircraft. Recently, at daughter Sara's insistence, we built a couple of recumbent bikes and found it was a lot of fun. I'm a retired engineer, so the exercise is great, as is the QC Bike path that extends for miles up and down both sides the river.

Hello all! I'm a Colorado bred Utah transplant doing the civil drafting and design grind. Rock and alpine climbing, backpacking, and canyoning have been my passions for many years, just getting into this cycling thing. Currently riding a hand me down DB Interval, shopping for a nicer ride.

Tree hugging liberal vegatarian midwife in the most conservative county in Florida. I think cycling has saved my life. It's better than prozac! Two years ago I was a 154 pound couch potato. Since I started cycling I've dropped 30 pounds, I am more fit than I was in my 20's, and I have met the coolest people. I cycle between 60 and 100 miles per week. I am heading to Richmond just outside London for vacation. Of course I'm taking my bike!

mfp said:
Tree hugging liberal vegatarian midwife in the most conservative county in Florida. I think cycling has saved my life. It's better than prozac! Two years ago I was a 154 pound couch potato. Since I started cycling I've dropped 30 pounds, I am more fit than I was in my 20's, and I have met the coolest people. I cycle between 60 and 100 miles per week. I am heading to Richmond just outside London for vacation. Of course I'm taking my bike!
Testing...Midwife...really??

mfp said:
Testing...Midwife...really??