Where are you from,what do you do?

Hey guys, my name is Craig, 48yrs and I'm from Long Jetty on the NSW Central Coast, Australia.

I have just started road cycling for fitness after an absence of a few years and enjoying immensly. Once again!

Hello everyone, my name is Justin, I am 30 years old and live in Florida. I work out 4-5 days a week and am a law enforcement officer in Florida. My father is into cycling and competes in triathlons and has recently got me wanting to get into the sport. I am looking to purchase my first road bike within the next month.

hola,
Im Kevin, a job coach for adults with developmental disabilities in the Boston area. Biking for about 3 years adamantly, fixed for about a year.

I am 52 and have trained with a SRM for 10 years. Last year when my broken frame was replaced, the frame didn't allow for the type of SRM that I had. I sold it and now ride without any data. Poor me.:mad:

hi,only been back on the bike for two years,broke my collar bone last year but i am not put off.I own specialized tarmac pro[ebay bargain],hoping to do a century eventually.

Hi my name is Anna, I live in Llandudno in North Wales. Both me and my husband are avid cycle fans and would like to see more cycling activity around the North Wales area. We are happy to help out in local time trials and there is no better area place to train than in the hill around the Snowdonia National Park. If we can help out at any local clubs in the area, please contact us. We can also help provide accommodation. www.stoneleigh-llandudno.co.uk

Hey all, I'm Franklyn from Missouri, and I currently ride a flip-flop fixie. I rode a lot as a kid, and throughout most of high school on a mountain bike, but came across the beauty of fixed gear last year before starting college.
I'm by no means new to bike riding, but fixies are a whole other animal! I look forward to getting some tips and hints for my new biking style. :)

Hi im Amri form Kuala Lumpur, MAL.

Has been cycling on and off for the last 5 years , and would like to learn and practice and enjoy cycling more seriously.

I did road and MTB.

Hi,

I'm Ron from Mount Shasta, CA. I'm a Chiropractor who races my road bike. I also write a site (cycling-review.com) about different cycling apparel and gear, a lot of which I find to be amusing (IE. pointy aero helmets and skinsuits), having come from a long distance running background.

I guess I've gotten used to the funky equipment though, because I do have a photo of myself in funky helmet and skinsuit in the header of my site.

My, how tastes change in a relatively short time. I now stroll the aisles of the grocery store in the skinsuit, but due to bashfulness, keep the aero helmet tucked under my arm. When no one's looking, I sometimes put the helmet on- in short bursts.

I hope I can be an asset here in the forum.

Ron Fritzke

[lang=nl]Hallo,

Ik ben Blaven en ben op zoek naar lekker eten.
En ohja, ik durf mij wel eens op een stalen Ros wagen[/lang]

Hi, I'm Logan and I live in Tampa, Florida. Over the past year I've gotten into fitness/working out and doing a little bit of cycling. I just have a couple of cheapy bikes now (alright, they're Huffys), and looking to get my first serious road bike. I found this site while doing research on which bikes I should start checking out, and I'm completely overwhelmed with the number of choices!! Looks like I'll be doing some serious test riding!

Anyway, I ride to and from work, and short distances (10 miles tops usually), mostly through the city and on local roads. I'm looking to do more training on some of the paved paths in the area. I'm also looking to get a faster bike so that my boyfriend doesn't keep beating me when we have mini-races!

I love how biking connects us to the outdoors (even if it is in the city) -- plus it keeps us fit, it's eco-friendly and it's freakin fun!

Good to be here!

Logan

Washington heights, New York.

I wrestle collegiately.
I swim recreationally.
I run competitively.

I participate in triathlons.

A triathlete, I am.

Hello everyone. My name is 20, I am 20 years old, from a small town in Illinois, and am currently deployed in Kuwait.

From Bergton, VA 22811

I'm a Paramedic, blacksmith, retired Navy FTB, Choir director, piano-player, grandfather, and occasional bike-rider.

I have had an old Schwinn 12-speed, and recently bought a Bridgestone MB-2.

I've lived in the GW National Forest for the last 16 years and my lane is one mile long. The English bike has a hard time with it, so I'm going to try a mountain bike.

I'm on here to get help with outfitting, riding, etc.

I'm Shawn from Pennsylvania, USA near Philadelphia.

I wander onto this and other cycling sites thanks to Google, so I figured I'd join.

My day job is a computer repair tech for an advertising agency.

Hi, I have been riding bikes for exercise for the last 4 years my interests are staying fit and recording progress on homemade spreadsheets. It is great exercise,
Currently interested in increasing my endurance. At 65 I guess there will be limits.
Cycling makes me happy and it comes with a great feeling of freedom.
Bill :)

Hi,
Mainly train for triathlon. Did an IM in Oct, not much bike since then. Getting back to it now after a marathon nearly 2 weeks ago. I'm from County Cork, Ireland.
Patrick:)