Where are you from,what do you do?

Don't feel bad, I usually feel like I'm missing something, too. But then again, I'm rarely wrong. I smile and nod a lot.

I live in North Carolina. I have several part time jobs involved in different small businesses and organizations in my hometown. I do everything from foraging to social media, and bookkeeping to festival work. I am looking for something more steady incomewise right now, which is very difficult.

Welcome to the forum carlymarley, I am fairly new at the community too, but this is a great place where we get to discuss what we love the most, bikes! How often do you ride the bike?

Hallo everybody! I am from Italy! I am approaching at the world of bicycle and I would to learn a lot things about it… besides learning the English… :D Sorry for my grammatical mistakes!

Buongiorno Karelias. I am certain your Inglese is much better than my Italiano.

kana_marie said:
Freakin' druggies...
yeah, she thinks she can get all baked and use us for her personal amusement.....well the jokes on her, i'll see it that she's BANNED. no one can use us like that then throw us out like the trash! :(

Damn women...they're all the same. I'm not one of those "good time girls" that can just be thrown away like a disposable lighter. I'm a zippo! (name brand, not the cheap knock off).But she'll get what's coming to her...

this is her working a festival:

goat-tossing-festival.jpg

why would anyone do this to a helpless animal?

although goat cheese is gross.