Where can I find a pedal powered Blender/Juicer? Help Needed!!

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Nic, Sep 17, 2003.

  1. Nic

    Nic Guest

    Please call Nic in Sydney on 0416 372 713 if you know where I can find a pedal powered
    juicer/blender. I need one in the next week or two.

    Thanks, fellow pedlos....

    Nic

    Tags:

  2. Hippy

    Hippy Guest

    "Nic" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Please call Nic in Sydney on 0416 372 713 if you know where I can find a pedal powered
    > juicer/blender. I need one in the next week or two.

    That reminds me of the guy that had a juice bar built onto his bike on one of the critical mass
    rides I went on. It was sooo cool! Has anyone else seen that bike? It was in Melb. From memory he
    had a table setup on the front and a blender along with bowls of fruit and milk, etc. on it. Great
    for those long rides where you need to keep energy levels up I guess? :p

    hippy

  3. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    From memory he had a table setup on the front
    : and a blender along with bowls of fruit and milk, etc. on it. Great for those long rides where you
    : need to keep energy levels up I guess? :p
    :
    : hippy

    Wow. Thats a bit of effort. I would love to see that. Was he able to make a smoothie while riding?

    Pete

  4. Hippy

    Hippy Guest

    "John Doe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > : From memory he had a table setup on the front and a blender along with bowls of fruit and milk,
    > : etc. on it. Great for those long rides where you need to keep energy levels up I guess? :p
    >
    > Wow. Thats a bit of effort. I would love to see that.

    Well I might just have photos... Yep, I've got a photo... Creating image gallery... Uploading to
    website.. Posting url to newsgroup:
    <http://www.openwindows.com.au/hippy/web/Cycling/300301_CM_Burnley_Tunnel/sl ides/IM000589.html>

    >Was he able to make a smoothie while riding?

    Not that I saw. It would require no-hand riding on an awkward bike. Possible, but unlikely.

    hippy

  5. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    The link doesnt work but I found the pics. That is a classic. Which one are you in all those pics?

  6. Hippy

    Hippy Guest

    "John Doe" <no_[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > The link doesnt work but I found the pics. That is a classic. Which one are you in all those pics?

    Well the link is right but it probably came through as a wrapped link. Simply copy both parts into
    your browser's URL field and it should work.

    I'm the photographer so I'm not in any of them.. besides I wouldn't want to ID myself.. might give a
    few people something to aim at in their Rav4s! ;-)

    I took IMG601 while 'coasting' down the Burnley Tunnel around 65kph... weeeeeeeee! Fun Fun FUN! :)

    hippy

  7. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    Well the link is right but it probably came through as a wrapped
    : link. Simply copy both parts into your browser's URL field and it should work.

    Oh. Yes of course.

    : I'm the photographer so I'm not in any of them.. besides I wouldn't want to ID myself.. might give
    : a few people something to aim at in their Rav4s! ;-)

    You just want them aimed at your friends right? :).

    : I took IMG601 while 'coasting' down the Burnley Tunnel around 65kph... weeeeeeeee! Fun Fun
    : FUN! :)
    :

    I will have a look.