Where can I pickup one of these nifty gadgets for my MTB

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Blair Maynard, Feb 1, 2004.

  1. Tags:

  2. Ack... URL too long. Does not compute..... Danger, danger Will Robinson.
    Try pasting this into your browser address box-thingy:

    marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/press/spirit/20040128a/sol25-flhaz.jpg

    It would be nifty for those situations on the trail when a mass spectrometer would come in handy
    (hmmmm maybe in Iraq).

    "Blair Maynard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/press/spirit/20040128a/sol25-flhaz.jp

    > Gotta have one. Probably requires a good rack though. Damn.
    >
    > Still, gotta have it....

  3. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 20:30:56 GMT, "Blair Maynard"
    <[email protected]> may have said:

    >Ack... URL too long. Does not compute..... Danger, danger Will Robinson. Try pasting this into your
    >browser address box-thingy:
    >
    >marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/press/spirit/20040128a/sol25-flhaz.jpg
    >
    >It would be nifty for those situations on the trail when a mass spectrometer would come in handy
    >(hmmmm maybe in Iraq).

    I'm sure NASA's contractor would be willing to build one for you, probably for less than
    US$10 million.

    it's also possible that I'm busy.

  4. Q.

    Q. Guest

    "Blair Maynard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Ack... URL too long. Does not compute..... Danger, danger Will Robinson. Try pasting this into
    > your browser address box-thingy:
    >
    > marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/press/spirit/20040128a/sol25-flhaz.jpg
    >
    > It would be nifty for those situations on the trail when a mass
    spectrometer
    > would come in handy (hmmmm maybe in Iraq).

    It is a pretty cool looking rock ... no wonder they decided to check it out.

    Next time, try one of the services that shortens url's, such as http://tinyurl.com/

    C.Q.C.

  5. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

  6. Carl Fogel

    Carl Fogel Guest

    [email protected] (Michael Green) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]
    > berlin.de>...
    > > Michael Green wrote:
    > >
    > > > "> >

    > > > Link seems to be broken.
    > >
    > > Yes, the link is broken by text wrapping.
    > >
    > > Tom Sherman - Quad Cities
    > Its 404

    Dear Michael,

    When I tack the missing "g" on to form a .jpg, the link works fine.

    Carl Fogel

  7. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    [email protected] (Michael Green) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]
    > berlin.de>...
    > > Michael Green wrote:
    > >
    > > > "> >

    > > > Link seems to be broken.
    > >
    > > Yes, the link is broken by text wrapping.
    > >
    > > Tom Sherman - Quad Cities
    > Its 404

    It works for me. Here's the same link, compacted: http://tinyurl.com/ywd7f

    Jeff