Where can I pickup one of these nifty gadgets for my MTB

Status

Blair Maynard

Guest
Ack... URL too long. Does not compute..... Danger, danger Will Robinson.
Try pasting this into your browser address box-thingy:

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/press/spirit/20040128a/sol25-flhaz.jpg

It would be nifty for those situations on the trail when a mass spectrometer would come in handy
(hmmmm maybe in Iraq).

"Blair Maynard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/press/spirit/20040128a/sol25-flhaz.jp

> Gotta have one. Probably requires a good rack though. Damn.
>
> Still, gotta have it....

Werehatrack

Guest
On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 20:30:56 GMT, "Blair Maynard"
<[email protected]> may have said:

>Ack... URL too long. Does not compute..... Danger, danger Will Robinson. Try pasting this into your
>browser address box-thingy:
>
>marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/press/spirit/20040128a/sol25-flhaz.jpg
>
>It would be nifty for those situations on the trail when a mass spectrometer would come in handy
>(hmmmm maybe in Iraq).

I'm sure NASA's contractor would be willing to build one for you, probably for less than
US$10 million.

it's also possible that I'm busy.

Q.

Guest
"Blair Maynard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ack... URL too long. Does not compute..... Danger, danger Will Robinson. Try pasting this into
> your browser address box-thingy:
>
> marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/press/spirit/20040128a/sol25-flhaz.jpg
>
> It would be nifty for those situations on the trail when a mass
spectrometer
> would come in handy (hmmmm maybe in Iraq).

It is a pretty cool looking rock ... no wonder they decided to check it out.

Next time, try one of the services that shortens url's, such as http://tinyurl.com/

C.Q.C.

Carl Fogel

Guest
[email protected] (Michael Green) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]
> berlin.de>...
> > Michael Green wrote:
> >
> > > "> >

> > > Link seems to be broken.
> >
> > Yes, the link is broken by text wrapping.
> >
> > Tom Sherman - Quad Cities
> Its 404

Dear Michael,

When I tack the missing "g" on to form a .jpg, the link works fine.

Carl Fogel

Jeff Wills

Guest
[email protected] (Michael Green) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]
> berlin.de>...
> > Michael Green wrote:
> >
> > > "> >

> > > Link seems to be broken.
> >
> > Yes, the link is broken by text wrapping.
> >
> > Tom Sherman - Quad Cities
> Its 404

It works for me. Here's the same link, compacted: http://tinyurl.com/ywd7f

Jeff