Where's BillC When You Really Need Him

Tom Kunich

Guest
http://www.blackwaterusa.com/armored/

"The leader in the high-threat security industry, Blackwater incorporates
real-world lessons learned on the streets of Iraq and Afghanistan into all
of our operations. Now, we've gone one step further."

Isn't it time for him to come out and blame the DoD of purposely killing US
troops by not buying this vehicle right now? The fact that they aren't in
Iraq this very minute proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that they really
don't care about the lives of the common grunt!

On Mar 21, 6:02 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> http://www.blackwaterusa.com/armored/
>
> "The leader in the high-threat security industry, Blackwater incorporates
> real-world lessons learned on the streets of Iraq and Afghanistan into all
> of our operations. Now, we've gone one step further."
>
> Isn't it time for him to come out and blame the DoD of purposely killing US
> troops by not buying this vehicle right now? The fact that they aren't in
> Iraq this very minute proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that they really
> don't care about the lives of the common grunt!

Old news idiot, and the Marine Corp was already on this and has
ordered vehicles. These aren't new either.
I don't see Blackwater being awarded ****, and they did NOT develop
these. Lot's of Euro countries already have them in service.

http://www.defense-update.com/products/m/mrap.htm
The full list of MRAP contractors include:

BAE Systems, Ground Systems Division -RG-33
Oshkosh Truck Corporation - Bushmaster
Protected Vehicles, Inc. (PVI) - Golan
General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada - RG-31
Force Protection Industries, Inc. - Cougar, Buffalo
Armor Holdings, Inc. Armored FMTV
Textron Marine & Land Systems, New Orleans, La. - ASV
General Purpose Vehicles, LLC. (GPV)
International Military and Government LLC (APC)

Day late and a whole lot short of having a clue.
Bill C

It's just really good to know that you're so up on all this stuff and know a
lot more than the Pentagon about what's needed and where.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> It's just really good to know that you're so up on all this stuff and know a
> lot more than the Pentagon about what's needed and where.

I don't think the Marine Corp will be very happy to know that you've
moved them out of the Pentagon.

On Mar 21, 6:38 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> It's just really good to know that you're so up on all this stuff and know a
> lot more than the Pentagon about what's needed and where.

Dumbass -

Have you not been paying attention for the last 4 years?

It's not the military itself. Rumsfeld didn't listen to his generals.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Mar 21, 6:38 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> > It's just really good to know that you're so up on all this stuff and know a
> > lot more than the Pentagon about what's needed and where.

> Dumbass -
>

> Have you not been paying attention for the last 4 years?

A self-answering question in this case.

> It's not the military itself. Rumsfeld didn't listen to his generals.

The civilian part of the Pentagon thought they knew far more than the
military part of the Pentagon about how it should be done. Guess again.

--
tanx,
Howard

Tom Kunich wrote:
> It's just really good to know that you're so up on all this stuff and
> know a lot more than the Pentagon about what's needed and where.

Alberto Gonzales, last week: "As we can all imagine, in an organization of
110,000 people, I am not aware of every bit of information that passes
through the halls of the Department of Justice, nor am I aware of all
decisions."

Robert Chung wrote:
> Tom Kunich wrote:
>> It's just really good to know that you're so up on all this stuff and
>> know a lot more than the Pentagon about what's needed and where.

> Alberto Gonzales, last week: "As we can all imagine, in an organization of
> 110,000 people, I am not aware of every bit of information that passes
> through the halls of the Department of Justice, nor am I aware of all
> decisions."

I guess that means he ain't the decider.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

"Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Tom Kunich wrote:
> > It's just really good to know that you're so up on all this stuff and
> > know a lot more than the Pentagon about what's needed and where.

> Alberto Gonzales, last week: "As we can all imagine, in an organization of
> 110,000 people, I am not aware of every bit of information that passes
> through the halls of the Department of Justice, nor am I aware of all
> decisions."

But did he send an e-mail about it ? Kinda like the 18 minute Rose Mary
Woods gap.

In article <[email protected]>, "Charles"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Tom Kunich wrote:
> > > It's just really good to know that you're so up on all this stuff and
> > > know a lot more than the Pentagon about what's needed and where.

> > Alberto Gonzales, last week: "As we can all imagine, in an organization of
> > 110,000 people, I am not aware of every bit of information that passes
> > through the halls of the Department of Justice, nor am I aware of all
> > decisions."
> >

> But did he send an e-mail about it ? Kinda like the 18 minute Rose Mary
> Woods gap.

Abu Gonzales apparently doesn't do e-mail. And it is interesting that
there was an 18 day gap in the e-mail documents that were turned over.
What is it with Republicans and 18?

--

In article <%HzMh.12349$zx.988@trndny05>, Mark & Steven Bornfeld
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Robert Chung wrote:
> > Tom Kunich wrote:
> >> It's just really good to know that you're so up on all this stuff and
> >> know a lot more than the Pentagon about what's needed and where.

> > Alberto Gonzales, last week: "As we can all imagine, in an organization of
> > 110,000 people, I am not aware of every bit of information that passes
> > through the halls of the Department of Justice, nor am I aware of all
> > decisions."
> >

> I guess that means he ain't the decider.

As far as the decider goes, I think Tbogg nails it here:

http://tbogg.blogspot.com/2007/03/little-big-president-gov.html

--

Howard Kveck wrote:
> What is it with Republicans and 18?

Ask Foley.

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 22:29:09 -0700, [email protected] (Howard
Kveck) wrote:

>Abu Gonzales apparently doesn't do e-mail. And it is interesting that
>there was an 18 day gap in the e-mail documents that were turned over.
>What is it with Republicans and 18?

Obviously you're not part of the Secret Masonic Order of Republicans,
English Rites. Big stuff can only be ordered by 18th degree SMORERs.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Tom Kunich wrote:

> proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that they really don't care about the
> lives of the common grunt!

and

> It's just really good to know that you're so up on all this stuff and
> know a lot more than the Pentagon about what's needed and where.

From
<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/22/AR2007032202017.html>

"The U.S. military's faulty war plans [... allowed] widespread looting of
weapons and explosives used to make roadside bombs that cause the bulk of
U.S. casualties, according to a government report released yesterday."

On Mar 23, 11:16 am, "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Tom Kunich wrote:
> > proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that they really don't care about the
> > lives of the common grunt!

> and
>
> > It's just really good to know that you're so up on all this stuff and
> > know a lot more than the Pentagon about what's needed and where.

> From
> <http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/22/AR200...>
>
> "The U.S. military's faulty war plans [... allowed] widespread looting of
> weapons and explosives used to make roadside bombs that cause the bulk of
> U.S. casualties, according to a government report released yesterday."

Note the second quoted paragraph in particular:

http://tinyurl.com/o2l7v

Mr. Ricks argues that the invasion of Iraq "was based on perhaps the
worst war plan in American history," an incomplete plan that "confused
removing Iraq's regime with the far more difficult task of changing
the entire country." The result of going in with too few troops and no
larger strategic plan, he says, was "that the U.S. effort resembled a
banana republic coup d'état more than a full-scale war plan that
reflected the ambition of a great power to alter the politics of a
crucial region of the world."

This was partly a byproduct of the Pollyannaish optimism of hawks like
Deputy Defense Secretary Paul D. Wolfowitz, who slapped down the
estimate by the Army's chief of staff, Gen. Eric K. Shinseki, that
several hundred thousand soldiers would be required to secure Iraq.
And it was partly a byproduct of a conviction shared by Secretary
Rumsfeld and Gen. Tommy Franks that speed, in Mr. Ricks's words,
"could be substituted for mass in military operations."

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB214/index.htm

Bill C

Donald Munro wrote:
> Howard Kveck wrote:
>
>>What is it with Republicans and 18?

> Ask Foley.

I thought his focus was 'under 18'...

So anything up to 17'59" is fair game in his eyes I suppose.

In article <[email protected]>, "Robert Chung"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Tom Kunich wrote:
>
> > proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that they really don't care about the
> > lives of the common grunt!

> and
>
> > It's just really good to know that you're so up on all this stuff and
> > know a lot more than the Pentagon about what's needed and where.

> From

<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/22/AR2007032202017.html>

> "The U.S. military's faulty war plans [... allowed] widespread looting of
> weapons and explosives used to make roadside bombs that cause the bulk of
> U.S. casualties, according to a government report released yesterday."

Like the 342 tons that of high explosives that went missing from the al
Qa'qaa storage facility.

--
tanx,
Howard
Never take a tenant with a monkey.
remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

On Mar 23, 11:16 am, "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Tom Kunich wrote:
> > proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that they really don't care about the
> > lives of the common grunt!

> and
>
> > It's just really good to know that you're so up on all this stuff and
> > know a lot more than the Pentagon about what's needed and where.

> From
> <http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/22/AR200...>
>
> "The U.S. military's faulty war plans [... allowed] widespread looting of
> weapons and explosives used to make roadside bombs that cause the bulk of
> U.S. casualties, according to a government report released yesterday."

More good planning and response to threats:

http://tinyurl.com/25spbt
Quoted:

McVadon, who has written about the Chinese navy, called the Sizzler
``right now the most pertinent and pressing threat the U.S. faces in
the case of a Taiwan conflict.'' Jane's, the London-based defense
information group, reported in 2005 in its publication ``Missiles and
Rockets'' that Russia had offered the missile to Iran as part of a
sale in the 1990s of three Kilo- class submarines.

That report was confirmed by the Pentagon official who requested
anonymity. The Office of Naval Intelligence suggested the same thing
in a 2004 report, highlighting in its assessment of maritime threats
Iran's possible acquisition of additional Russian diesel submarines
``with advanced anti-ship cruise missiles

But Hey we all know that the Strait of Hormuz isn't important and Iran
isn't belligerent so no worries, right?

Mrs Beckett said: "We understand that they were in two boats that were
operating in Iraqi waters in accordance with the Security Council
Resolution 1723 in support of the government of Iraq to stop
smuggling."

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000103&sid=a_Aw9B.MGCuY&refer=us

General John Abizaid, the top U.S. commander in the Middle East, said
in a written statement to the House Armed Services Committee on March
15 that Iran is expanding naval bases along its shoreline and now has
``large quantities'' of small, fast- attack ships, many armed with
torpedoes and Chinese-made high- speed missiles capable of firing from
10,000 yards.

``Iran's capabilities are focusing on disrupting oil traffic through
the straits,'' Army Colonel Mark Tillman, a professor at the National
Defense University in Washington and former Central Command planner,
said in an interview. ``Why else would they have these things?''

To get it back on bicycles, at least after they disrupt global
petroleum that won't hinder our riding.
Bill C

In article <Xi%[email protected]>,
"Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

> "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > As General Petraeus has probably already
> > discovered, there is no position more difficult than that of minister
> > to an idiot king.

> Unless it's pleasing a moron.

Pleasing a moron is easy - just look how simple it was for Bush to
please you.