Which Repair Stand for SWB Bent

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mark Sperry, Oct 8, 2003.

  1. Mark Sperry

    Mark Sperry Guest

    I have a Vision R40 SWB/USS. Any recommendations on a floor stand out there? I have been considering
    a Park PCS-4 with a 100-5X clamp as the standard one will not go to 2 inches. That looks like about
    $250 and about my limit to spend. Mark

    Tags:

  2. Ian

    Ian Guest

    Mark Sperry must be edykated coz e writed:

    > I have a Vision R40 SWB/USS. Any recommendations on a floor stand out there? I have been
    > considering a Park PCS-4 with a 100-5X clamp as the standard one will not go to 2 inches. That
    > looks like about $250 and about my limit to spend. Mark

    Minoura might be a better buy for home use.

    --
    Ian

    http://www.catrike.co.uk

  3. Cletus Lee

    Cletus Lee Guest

    In article <N7%[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > I have a Vision R40 SWB/USS. Any recommendations on a floor stand out there? I have been
    > considering a Park PCS-4 with a 100-5X clamp as the standard one will not go to 2 inches. That
    > looks like about $250 and about my limit to spend. Mark

    This stand and clamp has been the best accessory that I have ever purchased for my bent(s) It works
    great with my Bacchetta and IMO money well spent.

    - Bellaire, TX USA -

  4. Mark Leuck

    Mark Leuck Guest

    Just this last weekend I bought an ULTIMATE Bicycle rack that is currently holding my R50 and has
    held my bigger-tubed Baron just fine, bought it local for $139

    http://ultimatesupport.com/retail/Default.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1

    "Mark Sperry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:N7%[email protected]...
    > I have a Vision R40 SWB/USS. Any recommendations on a floor stand out there? I have been
    > considering a Park PCS-4 with a 100-5X clamp as the standard one will not go to 2 inches. That
    > looks like about $250 and
    about
    > my limit to spend. Mark

  5. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

  6. Ben

    Ben New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2003

  7. Ben

    Ben New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2003
    Ooops,

    In any case, I bought the same stand and clamp you're considering (at Cletus's recommendation) and I have been exceedingly pleased.

    Just buy it!

    Ben

    QUOTE]Originally posted by Ben
    [/QUOTE]