Wiggle newbie: Missed delivery

Steve Hodgson

Guest
I should have had a delivery from Wiggle on Thursday and wondered what
happens if a delivery is missed. Most couriers leave a card - is this the
case with Wiggle?

I'm a little in limbo at the moment as I don't know if they came or not and
Wiggle have not answered my queries yet.

Cheers,

Steve

--
The reply-to email address is a spam trap.
Email steve 'at' shodgson 'dot' org 'dot' uk

Steve Hodgson wrote:

> I should have had a delivery from Wiggle on Thursday and wondered what
> happens if a delivery is missed. Most couriers leave a card - is this the
> case with Wiggle?

They generally use Royal Mail for little things. What was it?

"Steve Hodgson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I should have had a delivery from Wiggle on Thursday and wondered what
> happens if a delivery is missed. Most couriers leave a card - is this the
> case with Wiggle?
>
> I'm a little in limbo at the moment as I don't know if they came or not
> and
> Wiggle have not answered my queries yet.

My Wiggle stuff comes via the Royal Mail. The postie then leaves a card if
you are out, telling you the local depot it has been sent to and its opening
times. Don't forget your ID.
--
Simon M.

"Steve Hodgson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I should have had a delivery from Wiggle on Thursday and wondered what
> happens if a delivery is missed. Most couriers leave a card - is this the
> case with Wiggle?
>
> I'm a little in limbo at the moment as I don't know if they came or not
> and
> Wiggle have not answered my queries yet.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Steve
>
> --
> The reply-to email address is a spam trap.
> Email steve 'at' shodgson 'dot' org 'dot' uk

I posted this a while back but it may be of use to you now:

"Have had quite a bit of stuff over the last couple of years from Wiggle and
never had a problem until my latest order which didn't show up the week
before last. So I gave them a call and they said they would check it out and
call me back. True to their word they called back in half an hour and said
the courier had left a card when he tried to deliver the stuff earlier in
the week. Well there was no card and I had been in all week so, as I wasn't
going to be in most of the following week, Wiggle arranged for a Friday
delivery and yesterday the stuff arrived. They also expressed their
displeasure to the courier. Great service I thought, amd just mention it
here as I notice Wiggle have had a bit of a bashing here recently.

By the way want to know where your Wiggle order has got to ? Well if it's
gone via business post go to this URL:

http://www.business-post.com/index....cripts/wsisa.dll/ws_refquickpod.html&s=1&s2=1

Enter the customer reference which will be WGLnnnnnnnnnn where nnnnnnnnnn is
your Wiggle order number."

Can't help you if it's gone Royal Mail parcel post!

Cheers,
Dave

If you go to the accounts page on wiggle and look at your invoice it will
say what the shipping method was for your order.
Wiggle usually answer very quick to a query.

--
Regards, Kenneth.
www.kmiles.co.uk

Steve Hodgson wrote:
> I should have had a delivery from Wiggle on Thursday and wondered what
> happens if a delivery is missed. Most couriers leave a card - is this the
> case with Wiggle?
>
> I'm a little in limbo at the moment as I don't know if they came or not and
> Wiggle have not answered my queries yet.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Steve

Ho do you know it was missed ? You have answered the question, you
don't. Royal Mail ****, they seem to have random delivery times in my area.