Will an old Shimano RD-1050 6sp work with 8sp cassette?

On Apr 19, 12:02 am, Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > "Derailleur" is an abomination; neither French nor English. Spell the
> > word correctly (dérailleur) or use a sensible phonetic English spelling
> > (derailer).

> How do you know that the sensible English speling
> does not have two ells?
>
> --

He was told by a Higher Authority. ;-)

On Apr 19, 7:50 am, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Ozark Bicycle wrote:

> > Loosen up, Tommy, it's a drag to die a virgin.......

> So Zarkie, when are you going to NYC to visit JFT?

Are you trying to get me to setup a tryst between you two?

On Apr 19, 7:51 am, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
wrote:
> landotter wrote:
> > On Apr 18, 9:29 pm, Tom Sherman

> >> a sensible phonetic English spelling
> >> (derailer).

> > Is that how thay spel it in yur nayborhood?T

> If it was good enough for Sheldon, it works for me.
>
> --

It's bad enough to die a virgin, Tommy, will you also go to the grave
without ever having an original thought?