Wireless flight deck with GPS and Polar HRM

B A R R Y B U R

Guest
Folks, Has anyone here used a wireless Shimano Flight Deck at the same time as a Garmin GPS and a
Polar HRM? If so, were there any interference problems?

I'm thinking of picking up a Flight Deck, but have heard of interference from NiteRider lights and
power lines. My GPS has caused interference with other wireless computers within 2 feet or so.

Thanks, Barry

Barry Dude,

Sounds like you need to simplify....... Too many toys man...... How do you have time to see the
trail/road. I think you need a cordless stereo system with automatic disc exchanger strapped to
your helmet.

TOM D............................

news:[email protected]...

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:05:45 -0400, "Tom DiMauro" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Barry Dude,
>
>Sounds like you need to simplify....... Too many toys man......

Right-o!

> How do you have time to see the trail/road.

I don't, that's why I have a broken shoulder. <G>

Not riding makes me think about this stuff while I'm at the shop.

> I think you need a cordless stereo system with automatic disc exchanger strapped to your helmet.

Nah, what I really need is to get back out riding, in a bad way!

Barry

B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:

> Has anyone here used a wireless Shimano Flight Deck at the same time as a Garmin GPS and a
> Polar HRM? If so, were there any interference problems?

I've used a Polar S710 with both a Magellan 315, and a Travroute sleeve with an iPaq PDA. Not at
the same time of course. No wait, yes, I did use them at the same time once.

It all worked.

--
Linux Registered User # 302622 <http://counter.li.org