Work tonight

Bill

Guest
I have decided it is now light enough to cycle to work tonight. That should give the old dears in
the home I work in something to talk about when I go through the lounge in my psychadelic (?) lycra!
In their nineties most of them, and all got dirty minds. You should see them when there's some
nookie on TV.

Will see how it is in the morning after the night shift wether I make a habit of it. It's only five
miles so shouldn't be too bad.

Bill

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have decided it is now light enough to cycle to work tonight. That
should
> give the old dears in the home I work in something to talk about when I go through the lounge in
> my psychadelic (?) lycra! In their nineties most of them, and all got dirty minds. You should see
> them when there's some
nookie on TV.

Oh no, what a ghastly image that conjures up! Simon

On Wed, 7 May 2003 17:45:40 +0100 someone who may be "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote this:-

>I have decided it is now light enough to cycle to work tonight.

There are lights that fit on cycles.

>through the lounge in my psychadelic (?) lycra! In their nineties most of them, and all got
>dirty minds.

I'm sure they will get very excited. Good for them I say:)

David Hansen <> wrote:
><[email protected]> wrote this:-
>>I have decided it is now light enough to cycle to work tonight.
>There are lights that fit on cycles.

If only someone would make some that use these newfangled "batteries", rather than carbide lamps!
Better yet, the lights could somehow be powered from the rider's efforts. What do you think?

On Tue, 06 May 2003 21:15:21 +0100, David Hansen did issue forth:

> There are lights that fit on cycles.

Ah don't need no steeking lights! I can see the cars, they should be able to see me!

Sorry, I think I just jumped in the wrong thread ;-)

--
Huw Pritchard

On 08 May 2003 05:37:15 +0100 (BST) someone who may be David Damerell
<[email protected]> wrote this:-

>Better yet, the lights could somehow be powered from the rider's efforts. What do you think?

What an amazing idea:) What will they think of next?