Would somebody please........

Bleve wrote:
> Theo Bekkers wrote:

>> I must get a different SBS to you guys. I've never seen GG during
>> the tour coverage. Never saw him last year either. Also don't get
>> any 'welcome to WA viewers' or stuff like that. I get my SBS from
>> Fox sattelite, does that make a difference?

> They're watching you, Theo.

Bastards! I knew they had a telescope in that sattelite.

Theo

Theo Bekkers said:
I must get a different SBS to you guys. I've never seen GG during the tour
coverage. Never saw him last year either. Also don't get any 'welcome to WA
viewers' or stuff like that. I get my SBS from Fox sattelite, does that make
a difference?

Theo

Well we also get our SBS from Fox satellite and we get the full horror of GG as well as the "welcome to WA viewers"

matagi wrote:
> Theo Bekkers Wrote:

>> I must get a different SBS to you guys. I've never seen GG during the
>> tour
>> coverage. Never saw him last year either. Also don't get any 'welcome
>> to WA
>> viewers' or stuff like that. I get my SBS from Fox sattelite, does
>> that make
>> a difference?

> Well we also get our SBS from Fox satellite and we get the full horror
> of GG as well as the "welcome to WA viewers"

Maybe I have an auto tune-out for some things. Comes with being married. :)
I started watching it from the start a half hour after it started, (does
that make sense?) those with a Fox I-Q box would understand, so I able to
fast forward through the ads at 12x speed without catching up to real time.

Theo

On Jul 10, 3:00 pm, "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote:
> matagi wrote:
> > Theo Bekkers Wrote:
> >> I must get a different SBS to you guys. I've never seen GG during the
> >> tour
> >> coverage. Never saw him last year either. Also don't get any 'welcome
> >> to WA
> >> viewers' or stuff like that. I get my SBS from Fox sattelite, does
> >> that make
> >> a difference?

> > Well we also get our SBS from Fox satellite and we get the full horror
> > of GG as well as the "welcome to WA viewers"

> Maybe I have an auto tune-out for some things. Comes with being married. :)
> I started watching it from the start a half hour after it started, (does
> that make sense?) those with a Fox I-Q box would understand, so I able to
> fast forward through the ads at 12x speed without catching up to real time.
>
> Theo

Given that you are in WA, maybe you don't get that and it is for
everyone else to make sense of why we are cutting back to highlights
for the third time!

Theo Bekkers said:
Maybe I have an auto tune-out for some things. Comes with being married. :)
I started watching it from the start a half hour after it started, (does
that make sense?) those with a Fox I-Q box would understand, so I able to
fast forward through the ads at 12x speed without catching up to real time.

Theo

Aha! It all becomes clear now! :) We have Fox Digital but not IQ, so we can't avoid the time wasting stuff. :-(

PiledHigher wrote:
> On Jul 10, 3:00 pm, "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> Maybe I have an auto tune-out for some things. Comes with being
>> married. :) I started watching it from the start a half hour after
>> it started, (does that make sense?) those with a Fox I-Q box would
>> understand, so I able to fast forward through the ads at 12x speed
>> without catching up to real time.

> Given that you are in WA, maybe you don't get that and it is for
> everyone else to make sense of why we are cutting back to highlights
> for the third time!

I don't think they have a separate sattelite for WA. The SBS broadcast I
watched last night went from 10 to 11:30 (WA time). Hmm, It's still on the
hard drive.

Theo

On Jul 10, 6:44 am, Stuart Lamble
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On 2007-07-09, Bugbear <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Yeah but you can't get enough tennis, or AFL, or NRL

> Would you care to rephrase that in the form of a wager?
>
> --
> My Usenet From: address now expires after two weeks. If you email me, and
> the mail bounces, try changing the bit before the "@" to "usenet".

Maybe I should have written it like this:

<sarcasm>
Yeah but you can't get enough tennis, or AFL, or NRL
</sarcasm>

Tennis bores me (I lack the hand-eye coordination to play it anyway),
and living in Perth, I can't believe the hero worship that is directed
towards AFL players. Gotta admire, however, the skilful way the
Cousin's drug scandal was played - drug rehab clinic my ****! That
was a damage control exercise!

Oh and sorry for dragging this off topic...

On Jul 10, 3:31 pm, "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote:
> PiledHigher wrote:
> > On Jul 10, 3:00 pm, "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> Maybe I have an auto tune-out for some things. Comes with being
> >> married. :) I started watching it from the start a half hour after
> >> it started, (does that make sense?) those with a Fox I-Q box would
> >> understand, so I able to fast forward through the ads at 12x speed
> >> without catching up to real time.

> > Given that you are in WA, maybe you don't get that and it is for
> > everyone else to make sense of why we are cutting back to highlights
> > for the third time!

> I don't think they have a separate sattelite for WA. The SBS broadcast I
> watched last night went from 10 to 11:30 (WA time). Hmm, It's still on the
> hard drive.
>
> Theo

And ours went from 1036 to 0130 someone is missing some of the
broadcast!

So I assume that the satellites rebroadcast the local version of the
TV channels.

Theo Bekkers wrote:
> PiledHigher wrote:
>> On Jul 10, 3:00 pm, "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> Maybe I have an auto tune-out for some things. Comes with being
>>> married. :) I started watching it from the start a half hour after
>>> it started, (does that make sense?) those with a Fox I-Q box would
>>> understand, so I able to fast forward through the ads at 12x speed
>>> without catching up to real time.

>> Given that you are in WA, maybe you don't get that and it is for
>> everyone else to make sense of why we are cutting back to highlights
>> for the third time!

> I don't think they have a separate sattelite for WA. The SBS
> broadcast I watched last night went from 10 to 11:30 (WA time). Hmm,
> It's still on the hard drive.

I just skimmed through it, paying attention to the ads. Definitely no
Gabriel Gate in what I watched. Recap of previous day for a couple of
minutes, highlights of the day so far, then the last 50 kms in real time. No
commercials in the last ten kms. They do have 30 mins of yesterdays
highlights at 6pm every day, but that's ****.

Theo

Theo Bekkers said:
Theo Bekkers wrote:
> PiledHigher wrote:
>> On Jul 10, 3:00 pm, "Theo Bekkers" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> Maybe I have an auto tune-out for some things. Comes with being
>>> married. :) I started watching it from the start a half hour after
>>> it started, (does that make sense?) those with a Fox I-Q box would
>>> understand, so I able to fast forward through the ads at 12x speed
>>> without catching up to real time.

>> Given that you are in WA, maybe you don't get that and it is for
>> everyone else to make sense of why we are cutting back to highlights
>> for the third time!

> I don't think they have a separate sattelite for WA. The SBS
> broadcast I watched last night went from 10 to 11:30 (WA time). Hmm,
> It's still on the hard drive.

I just skimmed through it, paying attention to the ads. Definitely no
Gabriel Gate in what I watched. Recap of previous day for a couple of
minutes, highlights of the day so far, then the last 50 kms in real time. No
commercials in the last ten kms. They do have 30 mins of yesterdays
highlights at 6pm every day, but that's ****.

Theo
Where do I get me one of those green jackets and with the stripey shirt.