WTB: Unicycle in Sydney

Jason Lewis

Guest
Hi,

I am after a unicycle. If anyone has one for sale please let me know.

I'd prefer one with a 20" wheel for learning on.

I am in the Sydney area.

Thanks,

Jason

In aus.bicycle on Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:13:00 +1100
Jason Lewis <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am after a unicycle. If anyone has one for sale please let me know.
>
> I'd prefer one with a 20" wheel for learning on.
>
> I am in the Sydney area.

This came through my email the other day

http://www.bestbargains.com.au/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=55

Unicycle 24" (60cm)

RRP: $129.00

OUR PRICE: $49.95

Product Information
Perfect for either the seasoned acrobatic professional, or beginner
wanting to challenge thier balancing skills! Adjustable saddle height
to suit people no matter how tall, beautiful blue finish, absolute
bargain!

Now comes with stand! - Hurry! Limited Stock!

Zebee