zipp disc conversion

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Lindsay Edwards, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. I am running Tiagra 9-speed on my TT bike, and there is a 7-speed campag equipped Zipp disc for
    sale on ebay.

    Is there any way of getting these two to work together???

    All help much appreciated.

    Lindsay.

    Tags:

  2. Raymo853

    Raymo853 Guest

    no

    "Lindsay Edwards" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am running Tiagra 9-speed on my TT bike, and there is a 7-speed campag equipped Zipp disc for
    > sale on ebay.
    >
    > Is there any way of getting these two to work together???
    >
    > All help much appreciated.
    >
    > Lindsay.

    >I am running Tiagra 9-speed on my TT bike, and there is a 7-speed campag equipped Zipp disc for
    >sale on ebay. Is there any way of getting these two to work together??? All help much appreciated.

    If you have a friction option on your shifters, then you can make it work.

  4. Can you convert the Campy 7sp cassette to 10sp cogs & spacing?

    Alex Rodriguez <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected]