Musconetcong Gorge Highlands Trail Question

Brian

Guest
The Highlands Trail goes through the Musconetcong Gorge on Dennis Rd.
in Holland Township, NJ, and then the Highlands Trail goes off the
Musconetcong Gorge property. Where does the Highlands Trail go after
it leaves the Musconetcong Gorge property?

Brian

Per Brian:

If you have broadband: www.google.com
--
PeteCresswell

(PeteCresswell) wrote:
> Per Brian:
>> The Highlands Trail goes through the Musconetcong Gorge on Dennis Rd.
>> in Holland Township, NJ, and then the Highlands Trail goes off the
>> Musconetcong Gorge property. Where does the Highlands Trail go after
>> it leaves the Musconetcong Gorge property?

> If you have broadband: www.google.com

OK, I'll bite. What does /broadband/ have to do with it?!?

Per Sorni:
>> If you have broadband: www.google.com

>OK, I'll bite. What does /broadband/ have to do with it?!?

I found it bogged down too much for me on dialup.

Also: www.topofusion.com for topographic maps - also too slow on dialup, but
really useful with a little more bandwidth.
--
PeteCresswell