Favorite Junk Food?

Vino

Jan 27, 2007
What's all your favorite junk food? Mines those Lindor chocolates. Mmmmmmmmm......

Cinnamon and sugar cookies (aka "snickerdoodles"). Fresh from the oven. My wife makes them. They're the devil!

Pecan Pie, carrot cake, and some flavors of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream.

Apple Pie.. especially Dutch Apple Pie (who could possibly resist the streussel topping?)

I like to suck down a tube of condensed milk...mmmmmm, all that sugar.

Vino said:
What's all your favorite junk food? Mines those Lindor chocolates. Mmmmmmmmm......
gotta make wise food choices out there people...

leave the junk for the obese majority...

now if you are talking about urgent glycogen replacement!...that's a completely different motivator ....gimme high% cocao chocolate, and a snack of almonds, honey , figs and nectarines...with an apricot chaser

Vino said:
Gu.......only kidding.

Actually it anything fresh from a backery at the end of a long slog on the bike.

peanut butter and jam on toast with lots of butter, washed down with half a litre of any sort of milk :p

rooman said:
gotta make wise food choices out there people...

leave the junk for the obese majority...

Are you f%&$ing kidding me? We earn the right to eat some junk by logging the miles! :D

And I'm not one of the "obese majority" either!

give me chunky bar of hersheys anyday. the chunkier the better... none of that small, skinny bar rubbish.

meehs said:
Are you f%&$ing kidding me? We earn the right to eat some junk by logging the miles! :D

And I'm not one of the "obese majority" either!
I'm not kidding either...you want junk (read high processed sugar content food) you get poison..it may not make you obese because of your riding and excercise choices, but do it often enough and you will seriously fill your bod with more than junk...a simple Bioimpedance test ( for some insight into what these are look at the later pages of this http://tinyurl.com/39g43d
) , a BIA will shock most of us, when we think we are eating properly and having the "occasional junk treat" that we think wont hurt... it aint necessarily so!

I mean healthy choices even for so-called junk foods matter, the body isnt a garbage dump, but take that junk food even occassionaly and you deserve what you get down the track of life...the treats we take for granted as occasional junk sessions amount to real cellular abuse and over time will bring you no end of misery, so by all means go for it , its your body, brain and you wear the consequences of what you put in it...

Glycogen replacement after strenuous excercise is necessary to help repair cells and ward off muscle soreness among other needs...but you can do it with seriously good foods without using mass produced crud that does more damage than good...it's an important thing for our children to know, and we who can make informed choices, especially all who seriously excercise and/or want to optimise health...simple rule...dont feed the junk food makers, feed yourself with some consideration and you will live long, happily and smile a lot..

go Bears!

I try and eat a heeping bowl of ice cream (don't care what kind) every night. It's been tough lately b/c we've had lows in the negatives for several weeks. I'm hangin' tough though. :D

Vino said:

Dark chocolate for me. Can't get enough of it. Thank god I burn it off.

Hot Potato Chips and lot's of chicken salt!! Chunky meat pie and tomato sauce.
biggrin.gif