Favorite Junk Food?

Rockslayer said:
Hot Potato Chips and lot's of chicken salt!! Chunky meat pie and tomato sauce.
biggrin.gif
Amen to that, If you are going to eat like sh!t you have to get serious about it.
Don't forget to wash it down with an ice cold frothy.;)

rooman said:
I'm not kidding either...you want junk (read high processed sugar content food) you get poison..it may not make you obese because of your riding and excercise choices, but do it often enough and you will seriously fill your bod with more than junk...a simple Bioimpedance test

I mean healthy choices even for so-called junk foods matter, the body isnt a garbage dump, but take that junk food even occassionaly and you deserve what you get down the track of life...the treats we take for granted as occasional junk sessions amount to real cellular abuse and over time will bring you no end of misery, so by all means go for it , its your body, brain and you wear the consequences of what you put in it...

DUDE--THE THREAD IS CALLED "FAVORITE JUNK FOOD! SAVE THE SOUTH BEACH DIET FOR LATER!

ALSO -- THE BIOIMPEDANCE TEST CAN BE MANIPULATED BY HYDRATION, SO SQUASH THAT.

I can't live without junk food. Just gotta have some pleasure in eating it some times. But my junk food would rather spoil than me overeat it. So I eat a little of it everyday. Before when I was fat I didn't care and just ate whatever I wanted. I never thought I was fat until I reached 205 lbs size 36 pants at 5' 4" tall. Now I'm 145 lbs.

Oh, and I like Tiramisu cake, Kit Kat, Reeses, and some European candies.

If I want to snack on something health, low calorie, and sweet I'd do fresh cut pineapples. Blueberries but sometimes they're too expensive.

Hmm..I like pie. Pumpkin, Peacan, Cherry, Chocolate, Peanutbutter and blackberry cobbler. However, I don't eat it that often. My favorite Snack is dry Life Cereal out of the box. I munch on it all the time, though I wouldn't consider it 'junk food'.

Oh, and Rooman...dude...chill. First of all, you went over more scientific concepts in one paragraph then I'v read in a entire day of college today. Its a crying shame that our bodys need more maintanence knowhow then a Formula 1 racing car.

Speaking from a purely biological standpoint..as long as I live long enough to reproduce and pass my genes on to the next generation..what the hell else matters what happens to me afterward? Nothing else we do in this world really matters on the greater scale of things. We all Die eventually, our individual importance and acomplishments are nil. Its best to live a good life while you can, because old age is largely a consequence of genetics, not lifestyle choices. If you enjoy eating like a rabbit, thats fine. For the rest of us, let us Eat, Drink, and be Merry.

bigpedaler said:
DUDE--THE THREAD IS CALLED "FAVORITE JUNK FOOD! SAVE THE SOUTH BEACH DIET FOR LATER!

ALSO -- THE BIOIMPEDANCE TEST CAN BE MANIPULATED BY HYDRATION, SO SQUASH THAT.

Exactly what I was thinking. Thanks. I eat right most of the time and exercise daily. If eating junk food occasionally takes a year off my life and I "only" live to be 89, I'll take it. Dude needs to lighten-up!

Fair foods.... My favorite would have to be a great big crispy CORN DOG! Yeah baby... Yeah!

lw

Life would scarcely be worth living without the occasional helping of unhealthy deliciousness. My favorite is the Smokehouse Burger at Ruby Tuesdays, it has bacon, onion straws, cheese, and BBQ sauce on top. It's absolutely heavenly.

Vino said:
What's all your favorite junk food? Mines those Lindor chocolates. Mmmmmmmmm......

Definitely Hamburgers....and pizza.....and beer (mexican of course!)....and tacos, flautas, enchiladas, zopes, etc. etc....

Numero Uno.....Roo Man....Junk food isnt necessarily for the obese. I would be considered underweight for my height, and I eat junk food on occasion.

My fave would be, Krispy Kreme doughnuts!

Hum, junk food...good question, and I'm not sure at the moment...

Well, chocolate is one...I like a good Cadbury's Caramello every once in a while. Cookies...I've always got a package of Keebler Grasshoppers around in case of munchies.

Shipley's Donuts...a blueberry cake glazed will always make me smile :)

my overall favorite would likely be the Whopper; the one i can more often indulge in is a coin-flip between a quart of chocolate milk, or a Hershey Symphony bar w/ almonds & toffee chips.

okay okay, after reading a few more posts, I must admit, I can eat Chinese food every day of my life. PF Changs is quite possibly my favorite!!!

I have to admit the after our big rides on sundays the group goes to a café that does a great scambled eggs and bacon and I always seem to justify having this even though I am trying to loose weight.

I occasionally go on Pizza binges but I try to space them out. My other weakness lately has been Rice Crispy treats; don't know why but I love the things.