Favorite Junk Food?

Rockslayer said:
Hot Potato Chips and lot's of chicken salt!! Chunky meat pie and tomato sauce.
biggrin.gif
pray tell...what's all that? aussies call french fries chips, right? and what's chicken salt?

i think i understand the meat pie and tomato sauce bit.

btw, my favorite treat is a burger and fries from in-n-out! can't get them in the midwest so i'll be hitting one up tonight when i get to LA. wOOt!!! :)

So many choices, where to begin.
Dorritos, Peanut M&Ms, sour gummi candies, donuts, marshmallows, rice krispie treats.

My favorite junk food is the kind that is in the garbage, cause that's what it is. Junk food is no good pals. Imagine how buff the cavemen were. Do you think they got that way from junk food? Junk food tastes good I guess, but it is so bad for you.

What's with the guy who went into a thread about junk food to tell us not to eat junk food...

Anyways mines beer.
Craft beer.

Reactions: mpre53
BikeBikeBikeBike said:
What's with the guy who went into a thread about junk food to tell us not to eat junk food...

Anyways mines beer.
Craft beer.
And dredged an 8 year old thread to do it.

Jesus, I think like the first 6-7 threads on the page are old ones brought back to life. :lol:

Yeah I've noticed that the past few days all these old threads coming back from the dead. (Return of the Living Thread(Bad I know))

Well, at least it saves forum space instead of making duplicate threads.

The junk food that I can not resist would be the salty potato chips and anything that has some salt on them.