George Galloway

zapper said:
BTW bungles, if you want to call someone a coward it is best done in person...not on a msg board hiding behind a plethora of "handles"...Me thinks you've smoked too much today...

You are a coward. You won't even dare to explain your innuendo because you are afraid of being banned from a website forum. You even whined that you couldn't beat up little kids at school.

darkboong said:
You are a coward. You won't even dare to explain your innuendo because you are afraid of being banned from a website forum. You even whined that you couldn't beat up little kids at school.
Right...
and if once could stand close enough to you, one could hear the ocean...

limerickman said:
.....and the same goes for a calling other members here pussies, lesbians, gays, Bilko.

Now get back to the carpool -AND THAT'S AN ORDER !
:p :p :p :p :p :p

zapper said:
Never called anyone those things...You keep bringing that up but are too busy finding pics from 1950's era canceled tv shows instead of backing up your accusations...Well I might have called that lesbian that left the states to move to japan a lesbian but come to think of it, she admitted first that she was in fact a.....lesbian...So, get back to making cereal...my bowl is empty and move it!....That is if you are wearing your "green hat" with the cute little buckle on it...

"Yeah, I'm wanna say that Sgt Bilko is a good and fair man and a great American dooooo. He's a great leader and he makes sure that us troops are well looked after.
Ya only have to look at me to know that I'm part of a lean mean fightin' machine"

(My name is Private Duane Doberman of Fort Baxter, and I endorse this message).

limerickman said:
(My name is Private Duane Doberman of Fort Baxter, and I endorse this message).

Surely Zapper is more of a Doberman than a Bilko. He lacks the wit and craftiness of Bilko, but he has the weight of Doberman.

darkboong said:
Surely Zapper is more of a Doberman than a Bilko. He lacks the wit and craftiness of Bilko, but he has the weight of Doberman.

......which would make him a Private !

Class...Class...Calm down or I'll send you all to the principal's office :eek: What have those last three pages of tripe accomplished :confused: Where's FredC :confused: He'll sort this out :rolleyes: .

davidmc said:
Class...Class...Calm down or I'll send you all to the principal's office :eek: What have those last three pages of tripe accomplished :confused: Where's FredC :confused: He'll sort this out :rolleyes: .

Dave - a question for you.

The big news here is the G8 and Tony Bliar trying to push the issue of poverty/debt relief and trying to persuade goverments to adopt a more ethical policy toward poorer countries.

Is there any coverage of this over your side of the pond ?

limerickman said:
Dave - a question for you.

The big news here is the G8 and Tony Bliar trying to push the issue of poverty/debt relief and trying to persuade goverments to adopt a more ethical policy toward poorer countries.

Is there any coverage of this over your side of the pond ?
Yes. There is coverage of that. I believe that the original agreement may have gotten "watered down" over here. How long is The P.M. going to visit here :confused:

davidmc said:
Yes. There is coverage of that. I believe that the original agreement may have gotten "watered down" over here. How long is The P.M. going to visit here :confused:

Bliar has been and left.

Britain has the EU Presidency for the next 6 months and they head up the G8
for the next year, as well.
So they're making a big play of getting poverty and debt relief on the agenda.

limerickman said:
Bliar has been and left.

Britain has the EU Presidency for the next 6 months and they head up the G8
for the next year, as well.
So they're making a big play of getting poverty and debt relief on the agenda.
That is a noble endeavour. This would, no doubt, ameliorate suffering.

davidmc said:
That is a noble endeavour. This would, no doubt, ameliorate suffering.

Ameliorate a.k.a "we'd really like to help you but we're not prepared to put our hands in our pocket and give you money, because it doesn't suit our budget process - but I will remember you when I say my prayers each night"

davidmc said:
Right so, who's Ritzigs nagging wife. My suggestion is Carrera.

limerickman said:
Ameliorate a.k.a "we'd really like to help you but we're not prepared to put our hands in our pocket and give you money, because it doesn't suit our budget process - but I will remember you when I say my prayers each night"
I think it is about cancelling out previous debt, not handing out new currency :confused: .

Colorado Ryder said:
Why the big hubbub? I thought that particular picture was funny.
probably because it was a racist and bigoted depiction of Irish people based on ignorance and stupidity...

quite offensive if you are Irish.

limerickman said:
i think that sums it up Lim, Bush considers a quiet prayer to God as good as any aid to the third world.

The UK and the US have a big role to play here...(so should France and Holland) when the British, French and Dutch colonial forces pulled out the whole continent practically collapsed financially...the power vaccuum could not be filled.

The US has kept Africa in a state of poverty for the past 60 years through various strategic foreign policies...its time they admitted it and put back all they have stolen...this is money that belongs to Africa, a continent richer than any other in minerals and percious stones/metals.

limerickman said:
.....and the same goes for a calling other members here pussies, lesbians, gays, Bilko.

Now get back to the carpool -AND THAT'S AN ORDER !

Serious inquiry;
If you call someone gay or a lesbian and they actually are....are they insulted?
Anyone have any insight or experience?

MountainPro said:
probably because it was a racist and bigoted depiction of Irish people based on ignorance and stupidity...

quite offensive if you are Irish.
I am fairly sure that Limerickman has thicker skin than that. I sure that Limerickman can enjoy a good joke unless its directed at him. Many on here have stated something that someone, somewhere found racist and bigotted.

jhuskey said:
Serious inquiry;
If you call someone gay or a lesbian and they actually are....are they insulted?
Anyone have any insight or experience?
That might be a tough call. One that depends completely on the individual and how that said person perceives the motives of the other person saying it.