Poll: Hating America

davidmc said:
Hey, I live at 3601 College Blvd :eek: Another " genius" treating the soapbox like its run according to the Harvard Debating Society rules. Come on man :eek: There was one of you fellows here last month challenging everone to meet him at the airport. You don't seem to have the temperment to visit the "soapbox". You read everything as being a personal insult. Well maybe it is. What you posted was "tripe"
Airport guy was joking, I'm serious!

Espada9 said:
You’re pathetic, spending 90% of your time America bashing and name calling on line, but none of you’re ilk has the nads to step to me. Yes, I’ve been to your little island, most of the people were much more civilized and sober that you but NO ONE was stupid enough to **** with me. I invite you to visit me if you can afford to fly (or swim) out to California. At 6’ 4” and 250 I doubt if you’re little frail drunken ass wound say **** to my face. Please I beg you, pay me a visit! I would love to have a boot party on a loud mouthed euro fem-***** like youself.

The address is…
3626 College Blvd
Oceanside, CA 92056

6ft 4" and 250 lbs - YOU'RE OBESE.
Bet you're ugly too.

As a physical contest, I wouldn't bet on your chances.
I don't pick fights with people who can't defend themselves.

Adios Gringo.

MountainPro said:
shut the **** up.....cant you handle a bit of banter on the internet...what the **** is wrong with you?

here (on the internet) we sort our grievances out using the keyboard...

calm down before you do yourself an injury my little friend...breathe deep and type..

That clown passed through here a couple of months ago - he was shouting the odds then as well.

Not worth getting worked up about - he's obese.

limerickman said:
That clown passed through here a couple of months ago - he was shouting the odds then as well.

I forgot, you don’t have gyms in the UK, you have 12” arms! LMFAO!!!

limerickman said:

Too bad, I was going to take him up on his offer too. :rolleyes:

Espada9 said:
Airport guy was joking, I'm serious!
yeah buddy, you sound serious, and THATS why your such a blithering joke...

hold on, there seems to be about 4 identites used by the same person...

you'll disappear in a few days only to be replaced by another mindless moron...save us the time and leave now...

Espada9 said:
The address is…
3626 College Blvd
Oceanside, CA 92056
not only are you a pissing joke my friend but you should shoot your web designer...this is the worst page i have ever seen in my entire life....

(check out the street address)

Espada9 said:

Next you'll be telling us that you're an engineer.......................

MountainPro said:
yeah buddy, you sound serious, and THATS why your such a blithering joke...

hold on, there seems to be about 4 identites used by the same person...

you'll disappear in a few days only to be replaced by another mindless moron...save us the time and leave now...
That’s right I’ll leave and you’ll be stuck on the internet because you have nothing better to do, no job no woman (or little boy in your case), no friends no hobbies (unless its talking trash you cant back up and the new sport of losers, America bashing).

Espada9 said:
That’s right I’ll leave and you’ll be stuck on the internet because you have nothing better to do, no job no woman (or little boy in your case), no friends no hobbies (unless its talking trash you cant back up and the new sport of losers, America bashing).

Seems to strike a cord with you, our 6" 4" clinically obese, airport dwelling
engineer, though.

MountainPro said:
not only are you a pissing joke my friend but you should shoot your web designer...this is the worst page i have ever seen in my entire life....

(check out the street address)
I don’t have a web designer, I’m not a computer geek, and I cant get over the fact that I’m starting to believe you look like your photo. How about that douche bag limerickman, it that his photo? No wonder you’re so bitter about the US, you look like a bad case of 5th generation incest!

Espada9 said:
I don’t have a web designer, I’m not a computer geek, and I cant get over the fact that I’m starting to believe you look like your photo. How about that douche bag limerickman, it that his photo? No wonder you’re so bitter about the US, you look like a bad case of 5th generation incest!

Is that his photo ?
Is that his photo ?
5th generation incest !

You claim to be living in California - tell me, what crimes are being tried at the Jackson case, again ?

limerickman said:
Is that his photo ?
Is that his photo ?
5th generation incest !

You claim to be living in California - tell me, what crimes are being tried at the Jackson case, again ?
what do you think Lim, is that my photo there?

E-spud-boy69 is stuck in his own little world..

MountainPro said:
what do you think Lim, is that my photo there?

E-spud-boy69 is stuck in his own little world..

Hold on, now.
Let me see.

Hmmmmmm.

If that photo is of you, I'd say that you resemble a Californian !

Espada9 said:
Is that Michael Jacksons monkey you are referring to. Short strokes.

Espada9 said:
You’re pathetic, spending 90% of your time America bashing and name calling on line, but none of you’re ilk has the nads to step to me. Yes, I’ve been to your little island, most of the people were much more civilized and sober that you but NO ONE was stupid enough to **** with me. I invite you to visit me if you can afford to fly (or swim) out to California. At 6’ 4” and 250 I doubt if you’re little frail drunken ass wound say **** to my face. Please I beg you, pay me a visit! I would love to have a boot party on a loud mouthed euro fem-***** like youself.

The address is…
3626 College Blvd
Oceanside, CA 92056
I often wondered what happened to you. Hello Lurch from the Adams Family. Loved the show.

Sounds like you are pretty familiar with short strokes Fred. That's ok. You know they can actually do surgeries for that "little" problem now.

FredC said:
Is that Michael Jacksons monkey you are referring to. Short strokes.

Espada9 said:
I’ve been on my own since I was 16, never finisher high school, I put MYSELF through Engineering school, have worked in the biotech industry for over 15 years and have a lifestyle you lazy cowards could only dream of. You’re all bitter because you country sucks, you have NO FUTURE (just like Johnny Rotten said!) and your only recourse is to “America bash” on the Internet.
Quoting figures is for idiots, come visit us and see how we live, but I’m sure that would only serve to stir up more envy.

Your arrogance and ignorance is amazing. The American dream is a bloody nightmare for most of your country. I live in a country where it is actually possible to achieve without prior wealth or backing. I don't knock the US out of envy, I actually pity the majority of its citizens, I knock the US on its "Self Love" and total arrogance. America has become exactly like England and France where 300 hundred years ago with their egotistical belief that their system is superior to every other and that it is their right, if not duty, to enforce their will on others so that their cultures may be assimilated. It is kind of ironic that your for-fathers fought your war of Independence and constructed your constitution just so their ancestors could become just like the country they fought against. BTW if you really are an engineer you should perhaps learn how to construct a sentence. And before you go challenging me to fisticuffs, I am 178Cm tall and weigh neigh on kg (300ib) without being to overweight, I have 25 years martial arts experience (was a national Champ in my youth) and although I would dearly love to shut your foul mouth I much doubt that you would be worth any effort.